What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye to my Potato RIG

This is why i love this community, you really deserved that Archie!

Last edited by a moderator:
So nice of people from the community to help someone out like this! Never seen this happen before and it is amazing what people can accomplish to make someone's dream.

This was a really nice thing that everyone did and I am so happy to be a part of such a great, caring and loving community.

I will say, I had no idea about this nor had I any idea about your real life situation and it really touches me in the heartsticles that you would do something like this and a huge thanks to the members who were involved in this along with the board who also chipped in, thanks everyone because as we all know Archie is a great guy, always brightens the mood in a channel with his music, singing and banter and it is great to have him here.

Well deserved Archie!

WOW! I've only been back a month or so still getting to know you all, but this is incredible! Really touching stuff!

We may have bad, and we may have evil people in our world. What we read about is normally only ever the bad. This post really made my day, to show that the world still has good people, caring people and people who are willing to put others first.

You deserve this Archie, enjoy it!

Good Stuff to the gentlemen behind this,From what i read you more then deserve this. :clap:

For those of you not in the channel at the time this was his reaction.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back