What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Got Scammed out of 20 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that people spend a long time grinding to get the money, but it's just virtual currency.. there's no need to be calling people shit when the Forums in mostly OOC

Funny thing is that he was invited to be scammed 😂  You think id scam an actual member? 🤣 this guy rdms me after being scammed, a man who donated enough money to afford a weekly shop. Yet still doesn’t know how to initiate on someone 😂 should show the next 2 minutes mate 😉 anyone else want a barn?
I'd love for management to take away 40m from your bank account for you being an absolute cunt and then laughing about it.. so sad

I'd love for management to take away 40m from your bank account for you being an absolute cunt and then laughing about it.. so sad
You never laughed at someone else’s misfortune? Pretty sure every single person here has. You would be a liar if you said you haven’t 😂 keyboard warriors unite!

Last edited by a moderator:
You never laughed at someone else’s misfortune? Pretty sure every single person here has. You would be a liar if you said you haven’t 😂 keyboard warriors unite!
Nah im not sad enough to scam someone 20m which takes a considerable amount of time to earn, but then again im not that much of a cunt tbh 

Nah im not sad enough to scam someone 20m which takes a considerable amount of time to earn, but then again im not that much of a cunt tbh 
I can’t stress this enough. 
I love being a C U N T 😍

never once said I wasn’t and everyone who knows me, knows I Am a cunt. Sorry you are butt hurt over someone else losing pixels. #NotActuallySorryThough

#CollectingFacePalms

Cringe kid
Coming from the king of cringe himself 😂 not sure why you hold yourself to such a high pedestal 😂  Its fine bud, your white knighting will be rewarded with thumbs ups. Congratulations 💕

see y’all on another hate post in a few weeks 👏🏽👋🏽

Coming from the king of cringe himself 😂 not sure why you hold yourself to such a high pedestal 😂  Its fine bud, your white knighting will be rewarded with thumbs ups. Congratulations 💕
Your legit taking advantage of someone who's very young and obviously very gullible... Nothing more needs to be said about you eh?

Your legit taking advantage of someone who's very young and obviously very gullible... Nothing more needs to be said about you eh?
😂😂 acting like scammers take age into account. I don’t give a damn who it is, i dont know the kid, his age. His story. I never met him or spoke to him before this. Keep making things up to feel big on the internet 😂😍 you are causing me so much guilt and harm with all your comments.

its way more simple than what you make it. 
you want a barn! YES PLS. 
everyone who wants a barn ever. 

Ground branch used to be a sick gang. having HMS parties and not being toxic in any way. Now look at them. not saying all members are bad like love some of yahs but scamming yah own members? among other things i'm not going to mention cause it will cause drama. I think there should be a rule against scamming like this cause its taking people's time to make that money and it really does put you off playing on the server. 

What's it now uncle 45 mill from scamming ? 

Ground branch used to be a sick gang. having HMS parties and not being toxic in any way. Now look at them. not saying all members are bad like love some of yahs but scamming yah own members? among other things i'm not going to mention cause it will cause drama. I think there should be a rule against scamming like this cause its taking people's time to make that money and it really does put you off playing on the server. 

What's it now uncle 45 mill from scamming ? 
Jesse you were always the odd one out mate 😂 you strived for a dream no one even gave a damn for. Then expected mutual respect after being a stranger and only messaging friends for barns. 😂 Ground Branch has never changed only your perception of it has. Even when we were HOWT or Shit Stabbers we were still the same. And you can call me my real name if you like 😂 want to talk about it on myspace? Like genuinely you knew me just as much as perspective and want to come crying now? A bit late famalam. You all choose when to cry because it’s convenient for you now, but when you wanted something you would kiss booty more than a teachers pet my son. I can take heat from anyone on this forum but from you 😂🤣 hell nah. You did dirty for GB and lied to a crowd for Roleplay. Thats the same as what im doing but i didnt get anyone banned and I actually gained something from it 👏🏽👏🏽 Also Iggy has the right Idea. Do ya bloody research! There are probably 5 posts on this forum saying im a scamming so and so. Is it hard to type in someones name in the search bar to find previous dirt? No. Its not my fault there are too many naive people on Arma that I can take advantage of and spread the cash flow to some of my boys. Also jessi you know I've scammed probably 200M worth. Don’t act like you just came out from under a rock and started to finally discover who I am 😘

Another thing we have always been toxic in one way or another. HoneyBadger was the king of toxicity with his psychoanalysing. So am pretty sure you painted yourself a made up GB besides the HMS which was absolutely GARBAGE and a waste of 6 months of money.

this thread is banter because you act like this is your real life. If we weren’t in lockdown id tell you to go outside and get some fresh air. drama hungry as hell, keep giving your 2 cents in the form of OOC trash talking. When every person here has probably broken rules when they fancy it, abused people when it’s “right” 😂

laughable is an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back