What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GPU Crisis

killersky

wondering what current most cost effective GPU, able to run all games on "atleast" standard setting.

I actually have 6 1070’s I’m selling on currently as I no longer use my mining rigs, message me

1050ti is decent and can do  standard settings on most but not all modern games. 

1060 is guaranteed standard settings on all modern games. 

One thing that is important is that you want a MINIMUM of 4GB video memory.  

I would go for a 1060 if i was you. 

Also remember if you have an older rig it may bottleneck the GPU. 

I actually have 6 1070’s I’m selling on currently as I no longer use my mining rigs, message me
#MakeHardwarePricesStableAgain you got a picture off your rig? xD

@TikTak

Haha it’s all taken apart now mate, it was three rigs each with sli 1070’s, they were running for two years with daily restarts so the cards are pretty fucked 😂

I have old pictures from my current gaming rig here 

https://m.imgur.com/a/cI4zj

@TikTak

Haha it’s all taken apart now mate, it was three rigs each with sli 1070’s, they were running for two years with daily restarts so the cards are pretty fucked
1f602.png

I have old pictures from my current gaming rig here 

https://m.imgur.com/a/cI4zj
haha feels bad man i was hoping for some sick minning pics xD I would guess, cant wait until the miners start selling all their gear and completely fucks the used marked too. xD

do i actually need a gpu upgrade with an 950m?
I would upgrade it. However the current time is baaaad for gpu upgrades because me and my fellow miners have bought anything what reads gpu in the side of the box. My tip (if you want to upgrade right now) would be to buy old used 980 it somewhat goes betwean 1060 and 1070 in performance. It uses abit more power, but for gaming who cares. You get it 3-4 times cheaper than 1070 as the gpu prices have skyrocketed due bitcoin mining. Older nvidia gpus are not too good for mining because of power consumption/performance ratio so they are not to much affected by the inflation of prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would upgrade it. However the current time is baaaad for gpu upgrades because me and my fellow miners have bought anything what reads gpu in the side of the box. My tip (if you want to upgrade right now) would be to buy old used 980 it somewhat goes betwean 1060 and 1070 in performance. It uses abit more power, but for gaming who cares. You get it 3-4 times cheaper than 1070 as the gpu prices have skyrocketed due bitcoin mining. Older nvidia gpus are not too good for mining because of power consumption/performance ratio so they are not to much affected by the inflation of prices.
thanks for the help!

Back