What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Grand Theft Hunter V: Altis Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henk Baksteen

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

With credits to: AHR, LOV, TCK ;) It's been fun guys!

What happend to the whole rebels vs police gun fights etc meant to stop for the arma free weekend? But you still steal our hunters ;(

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebels be Rebels Buster, all they want is either our guns, hats, hunters or life. 

I have no idea. It wasn't intentional, considering a few of our hobo's jumped into a hunter first and stole it. And as we drove forth, we got chased and chased. But it was all in good fun. :D

It's kind of difficult to stay entirely clear from the police, because they'll just want your drugs, guns or want to crush your vehicles. And it's kind of hard for us to get around the weekend without any of those for us, especially drugs. We're a bunch of coke sniffing maniacs.

Server 1. And it's not like we were actually out there trying to take lives. We went around the time police had a meeting and decided to 'take over' Kavala. But at the same time, cops slowly started to get back online. Only one casuality happened, which was Madmatt. Which could've been avoided because we just wanted to have his Hunter.

I've asked rebel gangs to do their best to LEAVE POLICE ALONE this weekend, instead of being dicks...

Fun for you guys but not fun for the police that are currently being swamped by rdming hobos! How about do someone constructive go help the people of altis go protect iron and copper trader or other legal traders while police are busy?

TBH i had great fun doing this. +1 fun video :)

Reacting on Neo: I did not get that message trough so i didnt know? where was this send out.

Fun for yoweekendot fun for the police that eing swamped by rdming hopeople

w about do someone constructive go help the people of altis go protect iron and copper trader or other legal traders while police are busy?
So If i understand correct don't take this offensivE rebels have to stop being rebels and become cops this weekend because steam and boheimia decided Free weekend time?kinda Kills The fun for us.We already implemented a while Back not to rob Legal Stuff so New people can enjoy and now this bcs free weekenf You bash on us. 

Fun for you guys but not fun for the police that are currently being swamped by rdming hobos! How about do someone constructive go help the people of altis go protect iron and copper trader or other legal traders while police are busy?
I totally get your point. But some things happen unintentional and when they happen unintentional, people are going to make use of it. Like we did with the hunters, and it happened to be loads of fun. And I am not entirely sure, but I doubt the cops haven't had a laugh at the hunter parade either. I think all was good fun and there shouldn't be so much of a problem made out of this.

Meanwhile the 20 other officers on the server were on riot patrol in Kavala being called away from that to deal with shenanigans like this...

(the first clip)

i am really happy to see this . the reason about half an hour leading up to this detective little H was paroling with @Spunky Bumlove (cant remember the other cops sorry ) it was in all honesty the best thing i have been part of on the server it was so funny. it all ended in a car crash. 10/10 would Detect again.

So If i understand correct don't take this offensivE rebels have to stop being rebels and become cops this weekend because steam and boheimia decided Free weekend time?kinda Kills The fun for us.We already implemented a while Back not to rob Legal Stuff so New people can enjoy and now this bcs free weekenf You bash on us. 
No offence taken mate and no I'm not saying do the polices job maybe cut them some slack or help them out

They came with a AR filled taru for us So I think kavala was quiet.
Kavala has not been quiet for the entire weekend... Having this AR filled Taru coming for you means that officers that could potentially be making Kavala better for legitimate players they had to go and recover the hunters...

Well. I've been looking at Vladic Ka's stream after this happened, and since his stream was a little behind you could see that Kavala was totally quiet. Except for the many hunters roaming around.. so I don't see the issue.

@little HYeah xD We were hoping for you guys to crash but instead we crashed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back