What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hair and Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieNunn

This has probably been reported often but I've noticed whenever I wear most full head masks, my characters hair always pops through the mask, I'm hoping we can get a fix for this cause I love a lot of the full head masks

image.pngimage.png

Thank you for the reply mate,

Nah I haven't, I didn't even know they were a thing tbh but either way I still feel like maybe this shouldn't happen yakno... realistically if I was to put a mask on now with or without a hairband (irl) the mask would still cover my hair. Obviously that is if it is possible to even fix it without hairbands.

@AlfieNunn some masks to make you "bald" while wearing it. Some do not, hairbands work on most masks/hats but some still stick thru. I am guessing it is possible to fix it so they dont clip thru but that would require a insane amount of work to make all of them work perfectly with every hair. Another trick is to become bald like me 😉

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back