What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hands up or youll be rubbered/tazed

It's a form of non lethal initiation, meaning you can't shoot them for saying it. But if they actually take action and attempt to tase you then you can shoot them. However if you're complaining about how it's said, it's been brought up a million times, and the arguement just goes in circles.

It's a form of non lethal initiation, meaning you can't shoot them for saying it. But if they actually take action and attempt to tase you then you can shoot them. However if you're complaining about how it's said, it's been brought up a million times, and the arguement just goes in circles.
what? can you actually just shoot at the officer if he is trying to tase you?

what? can you actually just shoot at the officer if he is trying to tase you?
Well, as I've heard from most staff members and even a staff member who is high up in the police yes, but it's best to get a second opinion on this from @Robbie and along with this it's always a good idea to say "If you tase me I will open fire" just so an officer doesn't claim RDM.

Attempt to roleplay with the officer, its always good to RP first and see where it goes.

As far as I know, if they use rubbers you can just shoot them but if they use the taser they can t.

A bullet is a bullet.

You shoot at me and I will get those shots back at you.

Keep in mind: always try to RP before shooting, if I need to I usually say something like "if you even fucking dare to try to taze me I will have my monkeys shoot back at you! And by monkeys I mean 2pac"

Just opening fire back can be quite shitty.

I've said it many times before this needs to be changed as too many cops hide behind it not being initiation as its non lethal.

I get that its a roleplay server before people start having ago but look at it this way you get rubbered or tazed you're going to jail and losing you're gear, its no different from getting shot.

Before people start i personally dont give a shit about the gear but there is people out there who do because lets admit it , its not cheap to gear up.

What i do care about is making this fair for everyone in the community this needs to be initiation.

This topic in my opinion needs to be moved to the rules suggestion section in my opinion and brought up at the next community meeting.

If you want to shoot regardless if its non lethal expect said person to defend himself against you.

can rebels shoot people before any words exchanged? Nope, police cant taze without saying anything either
yea that's what I thought, what if he said the hands up (without an ultimatum) first and then I took my gun out, would he then be allowed or still not?

One time I told someone to put their hands or they are going to be robbered then that pearson said no and shot me and a high level staff said that it's fine so i'm confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back