What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Has anyone downloaded Windows 10 yet?

Is it better than windows 8.1? Cuz then I will get out of bed ASAP
Definitely. Probably going to be a bit buggy on some computers because it's new but, you may aswell start using it now because eventually everyone will be using it.

1)Does installing this wipe HDD

2) Same but for windows 7 (reverting)
You can select if you want to upgrade and keep your files, or do a clean install. I did the latter as it's always good to start fresh.

Definitely. Probably going to be a bit buggy on some computers because it's new but, you may aswell start using it now because eventually everyone will be using it.

You can select if you want to upgrade and keep your files, or do a clean install. I did the latter as it's always good to start fresh.
Thank you, I can't upgrade it. It says that it will do it automaticly but it hasn't happened yet :(

Just downloaded windows 10 and all my graphic card drivers. Looks awesome and works great.

got a slight issue with my graphics drivers not installing this could be fun

The wonders of a restart i now have a functional windows 10 :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify, it is possible to do a clean install of Windows 10 with a Windows 8.1 key?

when you update it asks you if you want to keep files and app data or loose it all so i would assume thats a clean install ( i elected to keep my files)

Screenshot_2015-07-30_11.55.46.png

Not much different to before for me. Going to try some games now.

I'm going to wait for about a month so they can sort out any bugs etc. Then i will upgrade.

I use windows 10 for gaming since the early preview. Never had any big problems with it and works great.

Back