What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Holy Momma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo Jones

Well I've only been learning video editing for the last couple of days and I hope the footage I have holds out and I can give you a show ;)

Are you really asking that ? He needs to create a unban request i will not discuss this here.

Oh this is a unban request... a little more detail please

When i spawned and got shot... I started banning and you disconnect... I send you a message you didn't respond so someone in your TS confirms you were there

<00:18:10> "Wilco": was Jimbo jones there ?
<00:18:16> "RD | Ravosk | E": yes he was

This this ... someone from your own cartel confirmed you was there!

Now I am happy to resolve this whole situation, a number of people got banned during whatever this was (breach of the rules that i expected you all should of learnt by now as they mostly apply to you)

I even had to come out of my police retirement for a few seconds to spawn and see if i got killed like everyone else.

Please post your footage UNEDITED please

Last edited by a moderator:
So its 5 mins from server restart we decide to go to Kavala and have some fun, fully expecting the server to loose connection at any time.  I used Cell Phone to text admin asking if we can cause mayhem in Kavala.  I then do the same to the police, twice.  We run into the police station screaming release the prisoners.  We get fired upon and return fire, I then get run over by a quad.

Then I get banned, I didn't kill anyone (alright I did fire but did not kill) I'm then the victim of VDM and I'm the one that gets banned, cheers, awesome work!

Raw footage going to youtube now will post when its up.

Ban first, ask questions later, hmmmmmm.

So its 5 mins from server restart we decide to go to Kavala and have some fun, fully expecting the server to loose connection at any time.  I used Cell Phone to text admin asking if we can cause mayhem in Kavala.  I then do the same to the police, twice.  We run into the police station screaming release the prisoners.  We get fired upon and return fire, I then get run over by a quad.

Then I get banned, I didn't kill anyone (alright I did fire but did not kill) I'm then the victim of VDM and I'm the one that gets banned, cheers, awesome work!

Raw footage going to youtube now will post when its up.

Ban first, ask questions later, hmmmmmm.
jimbo just a notice.

we were actually planning to just intimidate the civs.

as said when entered kavala in vid you will supply we said dont shoot civs it looks like we are attack town (what we dint as we dint have perm so we decided to just intimidate the civs)

when at car shop I SAID CLEARLY do not engage the police unless getting engaged on.

when gone to HQ we dint meant to kill the cops.

we dint mention release the prisoners either.(my eyes)

yet we then did get shot at from vincent we shot back killed him.

started make depart when im innocent came in with a wep idk how he got and started so the mayhem.

he shot vincent and props aswell wilco and made us look bad.

like we did it.

aswell im innocent was never with us just for notify so when he started shoot on cops in HQ it might have looked like we did it or he was with us.

but that was never true.

yet wilco is a bit stuborn here by not check the console who actually killed vincent again or him.

(srry if insulting)

(and idk or he did check it after all but i dont think so)

so for every1 that reads this i hope youll watch the vid and we can clear everything up.

and proof we dint meant to do anything that has to do with attack town or cops.

Oh this is a unban request... a little more detail please

When i spawned and got shot... I started banning and you disconnect... I send you a message you didn't respond so someone in your TS confirms you were there

<00:18:10> "Wilco": was Jimbo jones there ?
<00:18:16> "RD | Ravosk | E": yes he was

This this ... someone from your own cartel confirmed you was there!

Now I am happy to resolve this whole situation, a number of people got banned during whatever this was (breach of the rules that i expected you all should of learnt by now as they mostly apply to you)

I even had to come out of my police retirement for a few seconds to spawn and see if i got killed like everyone else.

Please post your footage UNEDITED please
just notice i wasnt in cartel.(still aint)

other notice we were WITH DIFFERENT GANGS.

we had members of TBR and EDC and me and other with not rlly part gang.(not calling more names as you obviously gonna us eit as like with jimbo i said was there with record to proof our innocent yet you banned him aswell.

so nomore calling names to protect the others who were innocent aswell.)

we did go along with each other to have fun.

what edned up in this.

as about confirm jimbo was there yes he was there if he wasnt we dint have a record btw and youll see on vid we dint mention to do anything against the rules.

you got killed out finaly by a civ that wasnt with us.

named: im innocent.

the second death of vincent and your death wilco were his work not ours.

vid will proof he was never with us or working with us.

so youll see that we get blamed now for his actions.

ah about time the vid showed up.

now lets see whos right all the way.

you should have start from enter in kavala.

it would show we called we would arrive.

it would show we dint meant attack (i dint atleast)

as i stated dont shoot upon get shot at.

we were not planning to attack town.

this is just 1/3 or 1/2 of the whole scene.

so jimbo mayeb reupload the whole vid?

10171247_10152282918741112_3784600147772173873_n.jpg

yet with this we missing posable critical parts.

of what rlly happend.

if we miss those we can forget unban and they dont believe us.

our first plan was attack town asked perm dint get so we decided to intmidate civs.

after that we go HQ idk who started shoot but sounding it was a LMG (MK200) it wasnt me as i had a MK20 assault rifle.

so if a rebel started shoot out after all.

than that guy posable ruined it for us all now as we are than gonna look guilty on here.

thast why we must have whole vid.

i tought you guys where sarcastic about real attack if that was real plan.

i headed there shots started happening i just took out vincent as he was shooting at me.

after i killed him i dint do a single shot anymore.

the killing of vincent and wilco after was im innocent.

(we cant proof it as recorder guy died clearly before happend)

yet i think if wilco goes check logs if dint yet he will see im innocent was the 1 that shot him and vincent again.

we must have whole vid.

from start we did get by orca to town to end.

it will be better proof.

and it will say more about what happend.

I'll have to edit the rest, i'm not uploading 10gb it will have my network locked up for hours.  I had intended to spend some time making a cool vid of our bank robbery but kind of lost the will a bit now :(

I'll have to edit the rest, i'm not uploading 10gb it will have my network locked up for hours.  I had intended to spend some time making a cool vid of our bank robbery but kind of lost the will a bit now :(
if you atleast upload rest fo it it will help us maybe.

as for notice you can maybe split it up in parts to upload?

just to make it smaller?

jimbo aswell bank rob vid is later concern now.

as now we have to focus on this.

Really? This is still being discussed? 

You did not receive an "OK" from any admin. End of story. You try to save your ass by saying you got shot at first. Thanks for the laugh, we banned other people for "self defense" before, because it is not allowed. When you get attacked, you are supposed to run away, hide and then call the cops. And the most funny part is, that you really say you got attacked first. You act like it was a surprise that you got attacked! Excuse my french, but are you fucking serious? Six (or more, didn't count) armed rebels are running towards the police HQ and there is one cop. What the flying fuck did you expect? Vincent had every right to shoot you on sight (which he didn't) - roleplay-wise as well as out of character.

You have failed, all of you. Stop crying, read the rules and re-edit your statements, so you don't sound like it's your damn birthright to play on this server. Then maybe an admin will think about a second chance. 

To all the people I've come across over the last couple of weeks thanks the fun times, its been epic.  From starting out running copper in a hatchback to being a friend and associate of the top rebel gangs.  I remember when I got my first gun, a machine pistol, so nervous I'd get caught with it I put it my bag whilst I went to deposit the change.  Whilst at the ATM some scumbag comes up behind me, takes my gun from my bag and shoots me in the back.

My first night with the AC we managed to take an officer hostage and force him to sing Happy Birthday to two of the gang.  Since then our brave band of brothers have been working together to roleplay a tax collecting cartel.  Taking payment for protection and even forming labour agencies for guys looking to make money who are broke and in need.

There was the Checkpoint Rave which was hilarious, raid on the coke field where Wilco restrained me next to a chopper, parked on a slant, when he tried to take off he took my head off.  We had run up the hill screaming we have you surrounded put down your weapons but no attempt was made by the police to roleplay it was blap blap with the taser.

Spent hours driving around the salt flats only to have the server rollback and waste our time.  But still we laughed about it and carried on because we were having fun.  The night with the Jordan hacker tested our resolve but we stuck around and still got a convoy together, as can be seen in Bullit's video's.

What we did last night was in the name of fun and the ban is a severe over reaction, you can see from the video we are not running around killing all that moves.  We are rebels, you are police, we shoot at you and you wield the ungodly power of the ban hammer.  Grow up and get over it.

I was getting really into making the video’s and thought they would help to promote the server a little.  This experience however has made me realise it is not a server worthy of such advertisement.  Really sad to leave but no way I’m sticking around to be spoken to in such a way by admins.

Good Luck, Good Hunting

Jimbo signing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back