What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Holy Momma

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we did last night was in the name of fun and the ban is a severe over reaction, you can see from the video we are not running around killing all that moves.  We are rebels, you are police, we shoot at you and you wield the ungodly power of the ban hammer.  Grow up and get over it.
The rules are clear about that. Look in the un-ban request forum, we banned for not waiting for the "OK" from admins. An attack on Kavala without an OK from the admin counts as RDM. That's it. Don't make us look like the bad guys. You were violating the rules. You fired shots, which counts as an attack. Again: The reaction of the cop was okay. Your action was not. 

You could instead say "Well, you're right, I violated the rules, sorry" and we would most likely unban you, since you are a regular player. But no, you chose to make us looking bad and say goodbye. Fine, go on. 

Oh and also, look at the video. Sniper TBR shot a civilian. You are in because it is your group. Did you really expect the officer to first come to you guys and nicely ask who of you shot the guy and who is going to be banned? 

Your group entered Kavala armed, went to the police HQ and closed up on a cop. The group killed one civilian, so the cop started shooting. And then the whole attack was not approved by an admin. I don't see why we are discussing this and why we are the bad guys.

Check you video, i only started shooting you guys when you killed the civilian.. that was restrained wasn't dangerous at all.

I have nothing against jombo Jones, he actually roleplays alot.. I didnt like ravosk input on this and carl robberts, and i didnt like the laughs when you killed me.. but i guess it's fair since i was being a dick and shooting everyone right? 

My personal opinion is that Jimbo shouldn't be banned, because he was one of the few ones actually trying to prove himself.

Don't know about Ravosk, i'm not voting on that one.

well if it has to be that way.

than so it is.

i tolerate a lot so i tolerate final decision.

i take my leave now have fun with your server.

and aswell i go do my own stuff.

like you will do yours.

was nice to play with you all.

too bad it has to go this way.

but hey plenty other servers anyway so its not end of the world.

or end of arma 3 multiplayer*

i wish the server best of luck and that it may grow big.

as im doing this right now with the final decision:

9299324.jpg

aswell just a little more statement:

tumblr_m9frvkVPT21r4nckfo1_500.png

brony.+sorry+if+repost+tell+me+if+so_b94b90_3734047.jpg

so bye every1.

have fun.

and props to never seen again to some :|

oh well shit happens.

and it happens all the time and cant be stopped.

oh well.

screw it ^^

for some guys ill speak to you from tiem to time.

for rest: i props will never see again :*(

so adios amigo's.

i tolerate a lot so i tolerate final decision.
Oh that's nice of you to "tolerate" a logical consequence after violating the rules. It's like you violated a law in real life, you get sentenced and you tell the judge "Okay I am going to tolerate it". lol

We are not calling you the bad guys, the whole situation has gotten out of hand, and your first statement doesn't help at all with that attitude and language for a so called "Community Manager" that statement you made would sum you up as "unprofessional" and "arrogant" in the real world... not saying that you are, but that's not how you should act as a role model within a community which seems to be growing at a fast pace. "You want to be admired, not hated"

Yes we entered Kavala armed, yes we went to the police HQ, yes one person from our group killed the civilian who was restrained, for what reason I do not know.. however if we wanted to cause mayhem in the police HQ Vincent Delaney would of been killed as soon as he stepped outside.. in which he didn't until he opened fire.

Vincent of all should know about "Having a bit of fun", our aim was to give HQ a little visit and see what happens from there, we didn't expect to see the trolls there who were in police uniform running around the HQ, in which case I think Vincent was under a little pressure and decided to open fire on us.. now in Roleplay term if you are a cop and surrounded you would be submissive, but that's not the case here..

I'm just saying if Vincent was chill he would of just laughed it off and spoke to us in our ts3 channel, where we could of made amends, in which he has done before, but seems like he held some sort of grudge on Ravosk and cried wolf to Wilco (I could be totally wrong.) But this has escalated too far and the outcome could of been much different rather than losing 2 regulars in your community.

Edit: Why on earth is all the text on the forum has suddenly been centered? If i wanted this centered I would chose it under "reply options" I prefer Left align, this is a discussion board not a bloody poem fest. /rant over

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I am closing this now. If you want to discuss this any further, message me with facts that you did not break the rules. Unless you do that or unless you apologize for your behaviour (obviously I am talking to everyone who was part of that group), nothing will be lifted. 

And yes, of course I am mad. Because everyone fails to understand that we are following the rules and you guys try to make your way out of it by repeating that you just wanted to have "fun". 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back