What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hosptial beds restore food and drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Butcher

When you want to stay in the hospital for long or want to rp a coma you have to keep eating and drinking. Make it so they are restored over time when you lay in so you don't randomly see someone drink whos supposed to be Knocked out

on the fence about it, as people would just go hospital to get free food and water

on the fence about it, as people would just go hospital to get free food and water
So make it regen very slowly, or just stop losing it at least. I personally wouldn't go afk for 10 minutes to save 1k on smoothies.

When you want to stay in the hospital for long or want to rp a coma you have to keep eating and drinking. Make it so they are restored over time when you lay in so you don't randomly see someone drink whos supposed to be Knocked out
I did request in RP nutrition, since NHS can literally solve that very problem for you in medical RP. I personally don't see the reason for this to be implemented, since even if you starve, you won't die unless you get up from the bed. The health bar does stop deteriorating at some point. 

Last edited by a moderator:
 The health bar does stop deteriorating at some point. 
This! I honestly learnt something new today but I think this is the best solution that your food and drink deteriorate to a certain point then stop, otherwise there is the potential for people to exploit the beds for free food/drink. 

Also if you're involved in long drawn out medical RP then NHS should make sure you're not starving to death without you actually having to awkwardly drink a smoothie XD

This! I honestly learnt something new today but I think this is the best solution that your food and drink deteriorate to a certain point then stop, otherwise there is the potential for people to exploit the beds for free food/drink. 

Also if you're involved in long drawn out medical RP then NHS should make sure you're not starving to death without you actually having to awkwardly drink a smoothie XD
Thats why i said about doing it over time so people don't exploit it, and if someone is willing to spend 30 min in bed to get a bit of hunger back then they are down bad

Implemented

Just made food/drink levels not change whilst you are lying on a bed.

Also fixed it so being revived doesn't restore them to full, it now restores to a maximum of 20/100 - I wanted to ensure people don't instantly die after being revived from starvation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back