What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hostage Human Body shield

Nazgul

Investor
Investor
Brief Summary:

Hostage Human shield for crims to use 

Detailed Suggestion:

allow crims to take hostages and hold them with at gun or knife to their throats/head.

this can allow more roleplay to be made and longer negotiations more roleplay 

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/hostage-human-shield

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

The Pros:

more roleplays with more complex senarios for police to deal with.

The Cons:

more complex senario for police to deal with. not really an con just more roleplay

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

not really 

Whilst this kind of RP is already a thing, there tend to be ALOT of situations where its misinterpreted as to how people are 'holding knifes' or guns to someones throats/necks and they are tazed or shot regardless.

This would definitly allow for a better visual confirmation and allow for better RP following that.

Get a +1 from me

Whilst this kind of RP is already a thing, there tend to be ALOT of situations where its misinterpreted as to how people are 'holding knifes' or guns to someones throats/necks and they are tazed or shot regardless.

This would definitly allow for a better visual confirmation and allow for better RP following that.

Get a +1 from me
^ +1 

+1 This could be very interesting and make roleplay more immersive! I believe some other servers have a feature like this so it can be quite handy

I love this idea , my only concern that I’ve seen in other servers is people going up and taking random people hostage with a keybind.

I think if this was to be added, it should fall under the interaction menu and should be given an option to accept or decline. 

A hostage declining being taken hostage while having multiple guns aimed at them would be seen as NVL 

Having it in this format would stop people going around on robbing sprees giving hostages little to no chance of Roleplay ; yes people will still rob, but it removes the ability to force someone being held as a hostage and and will force  stronger roleplay for hostage taking.
I don’t think anyone would appreciate getting forced into someone’s arms and getting forced to drop everything or die with no way out.

if implemented correctly and fairly for both parties I think this would be a great idea and add a whole new level of immersion to hostage taking and robberies.

I love this idea , my only concern that I’ve seen in other servers is people going up and taking random people hostage with a keybind.

I think if this was to be added, it should fall under the interaction menu and should be given an option to accept or decline. 

A hostage declining being taken hostage while having multiple guns aimed at them would be seen as NVL 

Having it in this format would stop people going around on robbing sprees giving hostages little to no chance of Roleplay ; yes people will still rob, but it removes the ability to force someone being held as a hostage and and will force  stronger roleplay for hostage taking.
I don’t think anyone would appreciate getting forced into someone’s arms and getting forced to drop everything or die with no way out.

if implemented correctly and fairly for both parties I think this would be a great idea and add a whole new level of immersion to hostage taking and robberies.
i agree in that you shouldnt be able to force it, however instead of it being an accept or decline like carrying, it should be able to be performed if the hostage has their hands up, like zipties or searching

i agree in that you shouldnt be able to force it, however instead of it being an accept or decline like carrying, it should be able to be performed if the hostage has their hands up, like zipties or searching
Was going to say the same thing have it be hands up don’t leave it to be accepted or not

Ahh yes , this makes more sense actually, anything is better then just being able to do it with a command lmao.

or make it so you can only do it if theyre in zipties 

+1 from me regardless

Back