What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Houston's Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houston

After a long and careful consideration, I have decided my time has ended on this community. The truth behind this is that I just am not enjoying it anymore and I am having more fun somewhere else.

Honestly, I just feel like I am stepping on egg shells throughout everything I do and there are just people out there that just aim to get others banned. Every time I log on the server I just feel like there is no action anymore, nothing to do, but maybe that is just me, maybe it's because I have been in this community for so long that I am just getting bored. I come on and play for a bit but I just can't seem to find any fun as gangs have turned into hobo's just wanting to be rebels and people moan if we go hunting people down, or I just get kicked from the game. Yes, I know there is no way to fix it but it really destroys the fun your having when it happens and it always seems to catch you at the times your having fun.

There has been the good moments and the bad moments but I have got to say this is the best roleplay community out there by far. I have had an absolute blast and it has been so much fun and I have made so many friends and overall it has just been the best experience. I came to this community for the sole purpose of roleplay but that's kind of worn off me and now I prefer getting myself in combat, this is probably also a reason why I am losing an interest in the server as this server's #1 objective is to roleplay everything.

Instead of talking about the bad things that swayed me towards this decision I would like to say thank you to everyone for making this experience great for me. By far I had an amazing time in this community and there were 10000x more good things that made me love this community than bad.

@blaze1981 @Kech @Mortan - Being in the UNMC was a dream for me as a rebel, I waited 4 months and posted 4 applications and eventually, I got accepted. Never did I think I would be accepted nevermind ever becoming an officer. You guys better still let me play battlegrounds, after all, I am the squad's. I hope I can still have a space in the UNMC for when I choose to play now and again and so I can still get into the UNMC channels lol. 

@AdamBZ  - One of the best people I have ever met in this community, I hated you from the beginning and thought you were a fucking cunt but you actually turned out to be one of the funniest and nicest guy's I have ever met 

@Ponty - Your frag montages are shit, jk I am jealous of them. Keep fragging. Still 1 - 1

@Reece Smurf- Keep entertaining the UNMC with your 18+ shit 

@Koala Bear - I remember when you did my boot camp I was terrified lmao.

@HappyKnife - Forgot to congratulate you on becoming a Lieutenant, well done you littler shitter. I love you really <3 

@Jaegarn UNMCAmazing guy thought you were a snake at first but seriously you are a funny 

@Mr Kittens Fluked your DMU test

@ANDRES Thanks for recruiting me

@CreatorChris Sometimes your trigger the fuck out of me but then most of the time you are just Chris

@Brandon I can't find your forum profile but you will always be my African warlord <3

@Vladic Ka - King of the hill sniping was a lot of fun.

And to all of the UNMC thank you for just being the UNMC in my eyes the greatest faction this server has ever seen. 

Some memories I found in my screenshots.

@AdamBZ  - One of the best people I have ever met in this community, I hated you from the beginning and thought you were a fucking cunt but you actually turned out to be one of the funniest and nicest guy's I have ever met 

@Ponty - Your frag montages are shit, jk I am jealous of them. Keep fragging.

@Reece Smurf - Keep entertaining the UNMC with your 18+ shit 

@Koala Bear - I remember when you did my boot camp I was terrified lmao.

@Jaegarn UNMC Amazing guy thought you were a snake at first but seriously you are a funny 

D23CAA9C06AB120478FFDC0C5E63FEC2C85B7FB9

B2EB954C98632E6ABB2CB9312711FDCF9EA14FF0

974A1C437D5BD91075481FED6B760766D84C98F0

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Never took many screenshots but this is all I could find :(

You will still find me on the TeamSpeak and I might occasionally jump into game from time to time to see how the server is doing, might come on to try Malden for a bit too but that is not 100% defiant. 

Once again I can't express how much of an impact this community has had on me and how much fun I have had and I would like to say thank you to everyone who makes this community what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, you can't leave me. But in all seriousness, good luck with what you are doing and I guess I will see you around :) 

I fkin hope you are coming back one day. Youre one of few im acutally looking up to, and trust while in combat. Personally it's a big loss, and also a big loss for us in UNMC :(

You where the first person i recruited and you showed how capabele you are by reaching Lt. and Being just a amazing guy. Will see you around in ts.

You're never too far away from me ;) 

See you in hanley in 20 minutes?

Nah good luck mate.

Good bye houstan :( dont be a stranger and always talk to me bruv 

Where is my tag you cunt nahh just kidding your a good guy and hope you come back at some time good luck to the future ma dude ❤ @Houston

Last edited by a moderator:
Take care, my friend. Maybe one day I'll make it 2-1.

Also, your frag montages are shit too... jk xo

Noooo, I still remember you in the Police! Thanks for everything you have done and you have made my experience on the community a great one - take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back