What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How do you make a cup of tea?

this looks like a job for @Louie Austinowhere are you we need you

i put tea bags in the kettle usually 3.

Pit milk in kettle just a lil bit.

Boil kettle 

add cold water from tap to mug. 

Open kettle half way through.

put sugar in kettle milk.

continue boiling

pour kettle into mug of water

You monsters, never have I seen anything more monstrously ways to make "tea". Here is a recipe from a Turkish guy whose family owns tea fields:

iu

• First you need the a Turkish kettle, its called "çaydanlık" in Turkish.
  • You add some water to the bottom and put it on top the stove until the water boils
  • image.png then you grab some tea and put 2 spoons of tea into the top part.
  • You will lightly soak the tea with cold water so when we add the boiling water it doesn't fry it up.
  • Add 1/3 of boiling water to the top part and let it brew for 10 minutes at least.
  • Make sure to keep the stove on low heat so the water in bottom part doesn't get cold! This is really important as if the water gets cold in the bottom part the top part will become also cold which will hinder the brewing process.
  • Once it's done brewing, pour 1/6 of a Turkish tea glass of the brew, and the rest from our boiling water/hot water from the bottom part.

iu

Enjoy your real tea!

Last edited by a moderator:
Boil Water
Teabag in Cup
Sugar in Cup
Boiled Water in Cup
Stir the teabag like mad mashing it all around the cup because I'm too impatient to wait
Squeeze teabag
Put milk in Cup
Stir like mad once again.
Forget about your tea because ADHD (For added fuckery in the day, forget you have already boiled the kettle and boil the water until the kettle is empty)

Boil 1,5L water

feed guinea pigs (that how long it takes to boil)

2 teabags (green tea) in teapot

no sugar

water in pot

prepare rest of breakfast

squeeze teabags

no milk

enjoy

juannubahjuan`s tea:
get granulated ice tea powder
get some hot bong water

add a sprinkle of cokain and 2 drops of lsd

after granulated tee has dissolved 

add3 icecubes and a straw

Perffeto 🤌

Put water from bog in cup. Dab tea bag in water twice. Put cup in microwave for 30 seconds. Add teaspoon of pepper then shake cup frantically. Drink what's left. Wait one hour... return to bog due to upset stomach... repeat as necessary.

Pre heat oven 220°C (200°C Fan assisted)

Cold milk, water, 3 sugars, tea bag chuck it all in a mug. And wait for 20 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Put water from bog in cup. Dab tea bag in water twice. Put cup in microwave for 30 seconds. Add teaspoon of pepper then shake cup frantically. Drink what's left. Wait one hour... return to bog due to upset stomach... repeat as necessary.
That's dysentery bud.... not tea

The most important question one can ask is how you make a cup of tea?

I put this question in #staff-banter and I have to say I was utterly disappointed. 

I've lost faith in the Staff Team, don't let me lose faith in the community.

How do YOU make a cup of tea? Step by Step instructions. 

Mine: 

Boil Water
Teabag in Cup
Sugar in Cup
Boiled Water in Cup
Wait for 5 or so minutes for tea to brew
Squeeze teabag
Stir cup like mad
Put milk in Cup

Enjoy the best cup of tea you'll ever have in your life.
you missed the most important part, how much Milk ?

I like c/d 🙂 

image.png

Back