What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How to make 300K in 5 mins.:

not as bad as the guy who got done for 1.6 million yesterday :(

Scumbags to be fair, suppose the vehicle shop is now gonna have to be a mini GZ to counter this shit, doing things like this at such a place will just stop the community from growing, good chance the majority of the people going to that store are new starters, they go there to get robbed instantly and they just think ah fuck this server 

I think TCK needs to find these guys and slap em about alittle.

Its not that TCK doesn't Rob unarmed hobos? HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
That didnt make any sense to be honest. 

Hobos with an attitude gets a small ridealong with the posibility of a watery ending. 

Please keep it civil or I'm going to have to start dishing out warning points. that goes for all of you, this kind of attitude isn't wanted here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this video here is going to have to be the clear example of why we are going to need to make ANOTHER green zone but this time for the car shop and rightfully so to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to kick up a bad attitude but at the end of the day, we can clearly see how shallow this is. To the fella's in the clip who were robbing: C'mon fellas! Camping the Car shop and robbing every Tom, Dick and Harry isn't exactly ''High Quality Roleplay'' is it? You are just simply walking up to everyone EVEN hobo's alike and telling them to place their hands on their head and steal their money. Now, I don't know what your intentions were guys but do you understand how off putting and unenjoyable that could come across to people who have just started to play with inside the community? This has clearly kicked up a stink to some of the members who have viewed this already. The best way we can resolve this now is by just placing a suggestion out for a green zone within the Car Shop because it is clearly going to annoy a lot of folk who are starting from the bottom and have worked hard to then go to purchase that first truck they've been aiming to get so they can move on up. That's it from me! 👋

Last edited by a moderator:
Scumbags to be fair, suppose the vehicle shop is now gonna have to be a mini GZ to counter this shit, doing things like this at such a place will just stop the community from growing, good chance the majority of the people going to that store are new starters, they go there to get robbed instantly and they just think ah fuck this server 
Robbers are for the lazy not willing for earning the cash themself so they go after the "soft-targets". :( And yes im one of them who stopped played on the server cause of all of the robberies. Even doing oil or aluminium.. than they are camping at the processor or the trader. And they are never alone.. so yes they are just lazy.

I think this video here is going to have to be the clear example of why we are going to need to make ANOTHER green zone but this time for the car shop and rightfully so to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to kick up a bad attitude but at the end of the day, we can clearly see how shallow this is. To the fella's in the clip who were robbing: C'mon fellas! Camping the Car shop and robbing every Tom, Dick and Harry isn't exactly ''High Quality Roleplay'' is it? You are just simply walking up to everyone EVEN hobo's alike and telling them to place their hands on their head and steal their money. Now, I don't know what your intentions were guys but do you understand how off putting and unenjoyable that could come across to people who have just started to play with inside the community? This has clearly kicked up a stink to some of the members who have viewed this already. The best way we can resolve this now is by just placing a suggestion out for a green zone within the Car Shop because it is clearly going to annoy a lot of folk who are starting from the bottom who have worked hard to then go to purchase that first truck they've been aiming to get so they can move on up. That's it from me! 
1f44b.png
Preach it Naylor 

Back