What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

i can't park any car at my house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeste

Steam ID: 76561199099351097

Character ID: 94278

When did this happen: 10/08/23

Summary: i can't park any car at my house

Full Description:
i bought house 556 and ever since i've bought it i can't park any of my cars there, i had a key to this house before i bought it so i know i'm parking it in the correct place!! the alt eye never appears for me to park it when i try and i've placed the car all around and it never seems to pop up for me!!

Images / Video's

@CelesteShould be here 
5e69b1818ce93b7ea6d060713cb68874.jpg

i would say i've placed the car roughly where you're standing and i'm still getting no option to park it 😞 i've moved it all over in front of the house too... before the update you could go up to the fence and just park it

carprk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @CelesteI'm not sure what to tell you, but I verified on a dev server that the position shown in George's and your images is correct and should let you park the vehicle.

i’m not sure either! i’ve tried all over the road and can’t park it at all, i’ll try again later but i am 100% not getting an option to park it wherever i put it @Duke of Sussex

Just to confirm, you are able to park it at any public carpark, just not your house? Are you the owner of the car and house?

yeah i can park it anywhere just not my house, i am the owner of the house and the car yes 🙂

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back