What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I love marmite, and Imstyle and Samuel Thompson are plebs

lol .. who is dan. every time i see you. your going to jail
[SIZE=medium]4B) You are not allowed to identify players in game via nametags. Police, NHS and UNMC ranks (only ranks!) are fine to get, as they “wear clothing with the rank on” unless they are undercover. (Not in their uniform or masked.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]4C) Using tilde key for anything other than identifying people who break rules[/SIZE]

Just Sayin  ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
2tYt6V9.gif

[SIZE=medium]4B) You are not allowed to identify players in game via nametags. Police, NHS and UNMC ranks (only ranks!) are fine to get, as they “wear clothing with the rank on” unless they are undercover. (Not in their uniform or masked.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]4C) Using tilde key for anything other than identifying people who break rules[/SIZE]

Just Sayin  ;)
I'm pretty sure he'd remember the face of the person he kidnapped and tortured for two odd hours  :p Plus, I am told it is very easy to identify me without even seeing my nametag... could be the fact that I'm the only nutter that runs around naked 24/7...

I'm pretty sure he'd remember the face of the person he kidnapped and tortured for two odd hours  :p Plus, I am told it is very easy to identify me without even seeing my nametag... could be the fact that I'm the only nutter that runs around naked 24/7...
Me: Excuse Mr Naked Man are you by any chance Mr. Whoisdan? Dan: Yes, why? Me: Well sir you are under arrest for... (Battleye user [SGT. Jason Smith was kicked of for (Ban)]"Banned for metagaming me! -Dan")

Edit: FYI I am not actually banned!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back