What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

i really really need help please look at this post please

Cj Collings

Hello do you know easiest way to recruit because my brain is messed up i'm working on thing;s everyday

i'm trying to help with my friend's and i have autism ADHD and tic's and i don't want people to like hate me because i don't want to come across annoying i would love to have member's in me and my friend's gang and with my disabilities um i get really bad depression and i just want to put my mind at rest so if people could help with this question it would be great.

Best way to recruit people is through demonstrating what ur gang is about in game , if u rob people then rob them really well provide good rp etc, be the best at ur gangs “thing” and those who want to do the same will follow.

The easiest way is to post your gang at the gang section of the forums. I would like to hope that most of the people on the server will have no problem playing with someone who has disabilities, I don't think that fact should even matter. Anyways, here is the link to the Gang section, Good luck

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/267-rebels-gangs/

Hey Jack, For starters have you made your gang known. If not, post here https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/267-rebels-gangs/  

When your in game you can ask people if they would be interested in joining your gang if it's something you're willing to do.  

If you need any help or question im sure i can point you in the right place. Have a nice day

As a very bad gang leader myself  (through making bad decisions) the best way to recruit is through hobo's. that is how i did it and i had a gang of 19 in 7 days. but the consequences of hiring hobo's is blanket bans and everybody hating you because all your gang does is breaks rules and there is nothing you can do 🙂 signed--- Innocentz leader Gen. Calvin Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
Back