What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ice Cream Man

And again people need to start this argument  :Confused:

1. We asked you to get out, you didn't. 2. How are we supposed to know it was an Ice-cream van? 3. Even after we pelted your wheels you continued driving and totally ignored us. Nobody got out to tell us what was going on. 4. Don't metagame and text us on TS to tell us not to scrap it. 5. Try using a box truck in future. Looks more like an icecream van and less like an MRAP.

Gooooooooood byeeeeeee.
he did tell u, So don't try and lie ur way out of it. He said it many times. This is an RP server not king of the hill 

p.s he can RP in what ever truck he wants

Last edited by a moderator:
he did tell u, So don't try and lie ur way out of it. He said it many times. This is an RP server not king of the hill 

p.s he can RP in what ever truck he wants
indeed I did. What's funny is that I was selling ice cream to the locals outside the church as you were doing your drug run, so yes you were aware it was an ice cream truck, can upload that footage if you want me to :) and yes I did contact you on ts to ask you not to scrap it. I contacted you because I felt that the poor RP did not justify it bring scrapt, which is not metagaming :).I was not ignoring you, I was hiding inside my vehicle because I didn't feel like being executed for delivering fresh fairy produce.

And no, you are not being ganged p on. Stop acting like the victim, if the people of this community want to voice their perfectly reasonable opinions of the situation they can damn well do so.

Loved how you even continued to stay in character with them right to the end!!!

It's always sad to see big gangs with well know names give bad RP to the individual who was clearly RPing as in this case an ice cream van :( .

max smith I have no idea who u r but I love u lol
<3

Loved how you even continued to stay in character with them right to the end!!!

It's always sad to see big gangs with well know names give bad RP to the individual who was clearly RPing as in this case an ice cream van :( .
Yeah it was pretty frustrating but even then you cant break character :z Mr.Whippy will no longer be serving ice cream, atleast for the time being.

On a side note, yes, you can use whatever vehicles you like to RP in, I've used my Ifrit to transport "nuclear waste" before, I just hope there was no cross contamination into the ice-cream!

One more thing btw it's not metagaming to send u a message on ts he can send messages to who ever he wants

and I'm now going to stop talking before I get angry thank u max for the lovely video

ID_Super_Salty_To_The_Rescue_by_DizziKatz.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I think this is just all about having a good time. everybody plays different and sometimes people will have a laugh and the other times. Just be friends and just enjoy your time over here. no need to  make each other sad or be angry on each other. just enjoy your time.

ID_Super_Salty_To_The_Rescue_by_DizziKatz.jpg

I'm sorry, I forgot, being shot by armed men for no good reason makes me a bad person, and I'm completely in the wrong. How dare I voice my opinion. I mean, these forums, it's not like they're here for us to share and discuss what goes on in game....

oh wait, they are.

Grow up.

Some of us are trying to have a good time, but keep having it ruined!

I'm sorry, I forgot, being shot by armed men for no good reason makes me a bad person, and I'm completely in the wrong. How dare I voice my opinion. I mean, these forums, it's not like they're here for us to share and discuss what goes on in game....

oh wait, they are.

Grow up.
I am not pointing any fingers my friend. I am just saying everybody is here for a good time atleast that is what I hope. 

I am not pointing any fingers my friend. I am just saying everybody is here for a good time atleast that is what I hope. 
People are here for RP and fun. But i have seen loads of hobos being robbed. What part of being robbed special as a hobo is fun.

Gangs are destroying the fun for some people.

*Was close to my mic please play on lowered volume*

Decided to RP as an ice-cream man. Got some fantastic RP from civs and police :')

Until Gc turned up. Poor poor RP. What a shame, this was meant to be my goodbye video, as I leave tomorrow. 

PS Ice cream van was then scrapped. RIP Mr.Whippy :(

i think i was originaly playin as ice-cream man in kavala with ifrid copy cat :D

The history off bullshit will never end, 

Nice video mate, and i dont jugde the GC at all there, i'm asuming they roleplayed as rebels and simply wanted to steal it.

Sometimes i understand the hate on GC, beacuse they usually own us :D  

The history off bullshit will never end, 

Nice video mate, and i dont jugde the GC at all there, i'm asuming they roleplayed as rebels and simply wanted to steal it.

Sometimes i understand the hate on GC, beacuse they usually own us :D  
They dont own shit expect a base, cars and guns. Not us

They dont own shit expect a base, cars and guns. Not us
I dont know what Gc did to you for all the hate you have for them, spamming here and on their gang thread, if i was a moderator i would slap you a 7 day cooldown. In the end its only a game and people need to remember that when they turn their game off.

Everyone has different playstyles and you are not going to change that. I agree it was not the best to interupt the RP, but then again how many times do cops ruin RP between rebels and rebels ruin it for cops aswell, its just a part of the game. Dont expect everything to go your way, where is the fun in that?

And to Mr. Smith, what you are doing here is worse than reporting them for bad RP. Basically whats happening here is people are lynching Gc now in public and thats no fun for them even tho they did nothing wrong. You have proven your point, there is no need for you to reply to every single post, this is not an AMA.

Not gona lie, i love reading drama on the forums but this is piss poor child behaviour i see between rebels and cops and non of the threads have anything productive in them.

I dont know what Gc did to you for all the hate you have for them, spamming here and on their gang thread, if i was a moderator i would slap you a 7 day cooldown. In the end its only a game and people need to remember that when they turn their game off.
Everyone has different playstyles and you are not going to change that. I agree it was not the best to interupt the RP, but then again how many times do cops ruin RP between rebels and rebels ruin it for cops aswell, its just a part of the game. Dont expect everything to go your way, where is the fun in that?

And to Mr. Smith, what you are doing here is worse than reporting them for bad RP. Basically whats happening here is people are lynching Gc now in public and thats no fun for them even tho they did nothing wrong. You have proven your point, there is no need for you to reply to every single post, this is not an AMA.

Not gona lie, i love reading drama on the forums but this is piss poor child behaviour i see between rebels and cops and non of the threads have anything productive in them.
This should be stickied and read before posting anything on this forum, wiser words never spoken

<cba anymore deleted>

Back