What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ice Cream Man

I dont know what Gc did to you for all the hate you have for them, spamming here and on their gang thread, if i was a moderator i would slap you a 7 day cooldown. In the end its only a game and people need to remember that when they turn their game off.
Everyone has different playstyles and you are not going to change that. I agree it was not the best to interupt the RP, but then again how many times do cops ruin RP between rebels and rebels ruin it for cops aswell, its just a part of the game. Dont expect everything to go your way, where is the fun in that?

And to Mr. Smith, what you are doing here is worse than reporting them for bad RP. Basically whats happening here is people are lynching Gc now in public and thats no fun for them even tho they did nothing wrong. You have proven your point, there is no need for you to reply to every single post, this is not an AMA.

Not gona lie, i love reading drama on the forums but this is piss poor child behaviour i see between rebels and cops and non of the threads have anything productive in them.
Not saying it as a pun im saying as like a competitive point of view. Stop assuming 

I dont know what Gc did to you for all the hate you have for them, spamming here and on their gang thread, if i was a moderator i would slap you a 7 day cooldown. 
Oh man if we got involved in that kind of stuff I don't think I'd be able to leave my computer. Luckily for me, I'm allowed a 2 meter chain attached on one end to my leg and on the other end to my desk so that I can cook in my kitchen.

To everyone: Don't be so quick to call people out on the forums, why not go and play a game with them sometime? You may find out you like them. If that doesn't work then by all means come and stir shit up on here, normally it ends with something for me and Khandamir to do and as you know we're just software designed by Ciaran to read your innermost thoughts, hopes and desires so we've got nothing else going on.

.../S

and as you know we're just software designed by Ciaran to read your innermost thoughts, hopes and desires so we've got nothing else going on.
gaze.gif

Don't mind me, I'm just eating my popcorn, watching the immature ones get slapped by @Andrej , mmm sweet sugary love...

But in all seriousness Andrej and @Zippey is right, we need to stop the hatin, and @Kaden, things aren't gonna get better if you go scouring the forums looking for anything anti-Gc on it and plastering your name on it, these snide comments, "Oh Gc this Gc that" is immature, and your complaining about others doing the same, just take a wee break, let's all realise this is a community, not fight club.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't mind me, I'm just eating my popcorn, watching the immature ones get slapped by @Andrej , mmm sweet sugary love...

But in all seriousness Andrej and @Zippey is right, we need to stop the hatin, and @Kaden, things aren't gonna get better if you go scouring the forums looking for anything anti-Gc on it and plastering your name on it, these snide comments, "Oh Gc this Gc that" is immature, and your complaining about others doing the same, just take a wee break, let's all realise this is a community, not fight club.
I SAID GC DOESNT OWN US AS IN LIKE OWNERSHIP NOT TAKING HITS. If i wanted to take hits you would know it.

Never intended this to be a thread for bashing a gang as a whole. If you want to disagree with how a gang acted in this video, then please do commnt, but only on what was in the video.

@Kaden please stop de railing this

@Andrej I see what you mean. That said, you can hardly blame them. My intent was never a public lynching, however, I do not regret posting this video, I think both good and bad RP has the right to be viewed. Also, this is not an AMA, idk why you think it is; I'm not responding to every comment, not evn close, but hey, if I want to I will, as the creator of this content. I'm sorry if that somehow offends you.

I ask any future posts to be specifically related to my video and for the snyde and sarcastic comments to stop, from both sides.

Regards

Smith

Never intended this to be a thread for bashing a gang as a whole. If you want to disagree with how a gang acted in this video, then please do commnt, but only on what was in the video.

@Kaden please stop de railing this

@Andrej I see what you mean. That said, you can hardly blame them. My intent was never a public lynching, however, I do not regret posting this video, I think both good and bad RP has the right to be viewed. Also, this is not an AMA, idk why you think it is; I'm not responding to every comment, not evn close, but hey, if I want to I will, as the creator of this content. I'm sorry if that somehow offends you.

I ask any future posts to be specifically related to my video and for the snyde and sarcastic comments to stop, from both sides.

Regards

Smith
What is AMA

Well if it makes anyone feel any better I'd of scrapped the ifrit too because I know what an armoured expensive vehicle is 

Back