What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Illegal rave location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Bainbridge

Unlinked
Now I’m going to start by saying I will not be saying where this is and I would appreciate if others would not ether.

I will say that the current location isn’t the best as you can hear the music from street level no matter what volume you set it to.

(I had police come down and say hello while I was testing this as they heard it)

My idea is to move it to a different location a bit further from the city centre. This would give it more of a rave feel and also would not be stumbled on easily when the music is playing.

Pros - harder for police to shut down as harder to find. More of a rave feel as it’s outside the city.

Cons - as always dev work. 

Theres a beach on cayo perico that has a DJ set, if you did some research you'd know what else you can do in Cayo Perico. Only negative on that location is that it is a huge pain in the ass to get there. Or did you mean a rave location inside of the city?

i do believe its not a illegal rave unless there is more than 20 people there i read it up somewhere so u  probs not get arrested just dispersed.

theres no trains or that in the server so what about the stations there all quite deep underground and has multiple locations any police wanting to search it would need to search all stations before finding if there is one going on? 

I guess there is already one on an island somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back