What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Irish pub? !

1RISH_4

Hey everyone, Wayne Gilligan here, some know me as Irish others as a pain in the face. 

I was warmly welcomed to a mixture of Irish and Northern Irish accents when arriving in the city. Personally love that! 

In a previous city I ran an Irish Bar/Pub in the city and held regular events, job opportunities and just a friendly place for people to get stupid drunk and have a laugh. Id love to bring that to the city and just offer something new and different. 

Would love to hear some feedback and see if its something the staff and dev team think would be a good addition to this every growing community.

Perfect for Weddings, divorce parties, funerals, fight nights, comedy nights, trad nights and much much more. 

Gingers get discounts, and anyone under 4foot6 is considered magic and traditional - 💚

Cheers, or as us Irish say, Slainte! 
cc2d0d-a1a198-Artboard_0.jpgOIP.jpgOIP.jpgOIP.jpgOIP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you like it pal, loved the RP and the experience I had as the owner of this pub for 2 years in another city, was just something about it that really brought people together, we had a banging paddys day party and after sunday mass the place was jammers. 

GREAT FOR :

Funerals 
Divorce Parties 
etc.

Hey everyone, Wayne Gilligan here, some know me as Irish others as a pain in the face. 

I was warmly welcomed to a mixture of Irish and Northern Irish accents when arriving in the city. Personally love that! 

In a previous city I ran an Irish Bar/Pub in the city and held regular events, job opportunities and just a friendly place for people to get stupid drunk and have a laugh. Id love to bring that to the city and just offer something new and different. 

Would love to hear some feedback and see if its something the staff and dev team think would be a good addition to this every growing community.

Perfect for Weddings, divorce parties, funerals, fight nights, comedy nights, trad nights and much much more. 

Gingers get discounts, and anyone under 4foot6 is considered magic and traditional - 💚

Cheers, or as us Irish say, Slainte! 
View attachment 19677View attachment 19678View attachment 19679View attachment 19680View attachment 19681
i'm in if police get there breathalyzers XD +1

This sounds like a place that would be a fun and enjoyable place for all sorts of people and would bring a big audience.
I believe new people to the city would be able to enjoy this place and get to know people in a more enjoyable way.
Good idea!
+1

Sometimes it can be lonely in the city and i truly believe having this concept enter the city will bring players closer together and forge new friendships etc! +1 from me on this idea as it sounds like you already know what your doing 🙂 

Back