What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Is there a mission file i can DL not through the server login?

Nolzy

Just cuiour as i get kicked for high ping, when i connect with 38 ping max. Closed i've got is 54k out of the 55kb download which is frustrating especially when the server is rammed. Is there a DL for it outside the server connection stage? ty

I do wonder what your connection speed is... 

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have this issue and my internet good, I had to use someone elses router which was actualy slower than mine

I get this problem too - my ping usually hovering around 80-110 for the server, but obviously when I start downloading the mission files whenever there is an update, I start to have problems - I usually just wait until server 3 is online on quiet hours, where I usually don't get kicked when downloading it.

Managed to DL it through multiple stressfull attempts to get instantly kicked from the server for i guess, the same reason, high ping. I've never had this issue only recently. Speed test shows 30 ping. hmm

Managed to DL it through multiple stressfull attempts to get instantly kicked from the server for i guess, the same reason, high ping. I've never had this issue only recently. Speed test shows 30 ping. hmm
ah yeah, nah nah, yeah

@Nolzy not sure if its allowed to upload any files to here...

ps: "you drugger"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back