What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

It was a nice ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
French people always running away from stuff 😞

All the best bud gonna miss you tons stay safe and stay in touch 😄

Noooo Keven! Hope to see you in the West Altis lounge playing soundboards (ehm what?) sometimes!
or not.. since I'm not a cop 😅

Goodbye Keven 😞 

byeee Felicia ;( 

Damn, was a pleasure my dude, Hope your future endeavours treat you well. 😓
Nw m8, just keep doing the way you are doing it

Sad to see you go. Hope to see you back soon
Me too... but I felt like I needed a break

You can't go Keven, where will the west altis memes come from? What about the fire engines?
cough Piliboef can transfer to WA and take my place.. I'm sure he would be a nice asset 😛  oh and don't forget to keep watching my vids https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8ijTGh5WAag6PSzUf9HFTA (defo not wanting to advertise a bit)

Bonjour Keven, désolé de vous voir partir, j'espère que vous reviendrez bientôt et que vous visiterez encore de temps en temps. Tu vas nous manquer. Adieu pour l'instant.

Phoenix
Mmm looks like the grumpy MTO learned French.. or google translate? 😛 Adieu mon ami

You surrendered from RPUK 😞

Gonna miss u ma dude. And remember. If something happens in life just raise the white flag as you've been learned!!!
Again... you shouldn't be talking... If I remember well, Dutch didn't do great in Wars.. I wonder why 🤔 bye Mr. Beemster

Ayeee the roads of Altis will now be safer! Gunna miss the explosions ❤️
fuk u ❤️ 

dw I'll keep being a (very😅) rare DJ on your streams.. if you ever come back from deployment 🤔

Cya Keven, I'll miss you my MTO soundboard king
I'll miss you too 😛 Good luck with the GCSEs results lmao

nooooooo what about ze pizza
you ate it all 😞 

Ya filthy bastard,how dare u leavin me! 😢 
Contract did not provide anymore Foxtrot quadbikes patrols... client got upset 😞 

Keven, you were one of the biggest meme's West Altis had, one of the reason our lounge was always "a live" and running! had some really fun times with you and it's sad to see you are leaving now:( i hope you will return one day and be a pcso, because we all know you wanted to get that demotion and not me:)

Take care man and come on teamspeak once in a while:)

P.S I still owe you a fire truck picture!
Cya 😛 and don't forget that Jewi.. Hebrew firetruck.. or whatever we call a firetruck from Isreal 🙄😅 oh and don't forget to apply to the NHS so you can look like Hatzolah 😛 

Hoop to See u soon back mate😢
Same ❤️ maybe we can roleplay on PubG if you have it 😄 

See ya keven my little PCSO buddy.
bye ❤️ and don't forget the SPAR-sixteens 

Bye Bye Keven! Good luck to you!
Thanks! You too  with everything🙂 

Have a good one Mr Keven
byeeeee... PORTUGAL CARALHO ❤️ 

FareWell my man farewell hope to see you soon😪

byee and keep up those frag... roleplaying skills on TDM 😛 

French people always running away from stuff 😞

All the best bud gonna miss you tons stay safe and stay in touch 😄
At least we survive 😛 Same to you mate, will miss you calling a sheep shagger xD 

Damnit Keven  🏳️
Go to school and do your duty 😎

yes this took quite a bit of time lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I will probably... but not soon 
Thats what they all say,they´re back in a week or two afterwards. Ya better surrender to my will right now with your french flag. You know why french tanks have rearview mirrors? So they could see what´s goin on at battlefield. 

Thats what they all say,they´re back in a week or two afterwards. Ya better surrender to my will right now with your french flag. You know why french tanks have rearview mirrors? So they could see what´s goin on at battlefield. 
Well tbf I won't be back until RPUK really attracts me... I may sometime be on for 30 min but it is just to see wether it is worth to come back yet or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back