What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Item decay

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqnr

Banned
Honestly, I feel like someone has spoken about this but it is what it is...

Item decay : 

- Adding this feature on some items like; food, water, guns, phones, radios, etc.

Benefits and reasons for the feature to be added is to stop the great amount of players and the massive fluctuation being created by everyone and everything. Additionally, if people will complain about this new feature being added what could be done is old items not having any sort of duration on its decay, whereas newer items being crafted will. This is done to not remove peoples NET worth but slowly get rid of their massive fortune.

Some people may consider this as unfair and ultimately ending in many down votes, but what item decay will do is simply balance the game as for the past 2+ years of me playing, player count has exceeded to more than double. Additionally, POLICE gradually keep getting stronger as they get new equipment which is honestly unfair and broken ( FIX THE DRONES AND ARMOURED RIOT VANS WHICH CANNOT BE DESTROYED ) which makes it so criminals have less and less to work with.

Ultimately, the ' Item Decay ' feature can be installed in a way that will stop players from stocking on millions and increasing the prices of items around the server that almost makes it impossible for new players to deal with as it becomes a grinding simulator.

As rich get richer, all of the money and assets they are all hoarding becomes useless and bad for the economy.

Sorry bud but this suggestion is confusing seems more like a complaint than a recommendation,

Food decay would be interesting but probably make a horrible mess of alot of things

How would item decay remove players fortunes?

In the nicest way I think you need to type it up abit clearer on what it is you'd like to see implemented 

Would it not make more sense to say that food & water items would have a BB date (like a week after its made) meaning that store owners would have to sell it at a cheaper price other than charging £120 for a Kit - Kat so they can make a profit and not have gone off items? 

Don't really see how this applies to police vehicles, unless the police had people assigned to vehicle matinace.  

Last edited by a moderator:
" As rich get richer, all of the money and assets they are all hoarding becomes useless and bad for the economy. "
I literally said this.
okay so money will go bad ? or cars will decay as they can be repaired quite quicklly, and cheaplly, i imagine to make cars break like that it would require a massive overhaul to even make it work unfortunatlly

So the way to fix the economy in your opinion is to set everything to decay ? 

people still need to buy food and water, so businesses will still profit regardless, I on my own usually on a daily basis buy around 10 fruit smoothies just to get my character through the day, now I have to either buy less to ensure they don’t decay or buy specific ones at set prices ? When my hunger and thirst degrade at a different rate depending on how much I keep my eye on it and keep it full ? 

so not only will businesses still turn a profit regardless maybe a decreased one at that but I also have to suffer due to the fact the economy is broken ? I now how to go the extra way just to make sure you I don’t buy too much food or majority will decay or run to the shops more at a more frequent basis ? 

-1 from me icl, end of the day I’m here to play RPUK not NoPixel

Item decay for certain items is Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back