What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

It's time for me to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylan

Code Mule
I think it's really about time I made this post.

Over the past year and a half I have invested countless hours into the community and i have to say, for the most part I have loved it.

Recently though, I've felt that my time here is really coming to a close and I've reached the end of the road (Followed by swiftly being VDM'ed by a hobo).

I'll pop into TS every now and again and stay lurking on the forum but don't expect me ingame. <-- One plus side with not being ingame is that you won't see a shitty frag video from me XD

So in no order and in true ALUK fashion below will be my list of tagging people who have made my time memorable <3

Love Kylan, [BWSC] Kylan, Pfc. Kylan [PRNA], DSGT Kylan, Mentor Kylan, Hobo Kylan & Cpl. Kylan [UNMC].

@ArrogantBreadSpent mostly 99% of my time here with you. Thanks for not banning me <3 Vote AKIP (Fuck your white socks)

@One of few scottish people I have actually got on with. Thank's for all the laughs. Nikki is in my heart.

@RossssAbout time I told you. Non of Altis repo like you. But you're alright I guess.

@Samuel ThompsonThe only serious member of Altis Repo. Carry on telling everyone off <3

@SchweppeyI'll still play overwatch don't worry <3

@VAL BlackYour profile pic still creeps me the fuck out.

@ConnallIf you're still alive. Money Pleaseeeeeeeee

@CaitlinCarry on selling fedoras from your box truck, it'll be worth it one day.

@DI TampaxI'll meet you one day and i'll stab you.

@ElakinI know you're not here anymore but i still remember meeting you on your first day. Enjoy whatever you're doing.

@Conner Merlin I'll make you leave AR just to rejoin with me one day <3

@Archie Despite what the haters say WE ARE SEXUALLY COMPATIBLE, don't ever let anybody tell you differently <3

@KhandamirThanks for the times with the Montana family. You're the first person i ever recommended.

@DI SummersI'll come on a police patrol to jump cars with you again one day.

@JohnJoeeganThanks for not kicking me from the police when i was too young <3

@MaratekStay creepy dude <3 

@DaanishI'll tell your mum.

@DainMKI'll still play BF4 with you. You make me hate life. Apples are better.

@PeachMasterApples are better.

@MycaelisI still haven't got a controller.

@Unlucky GeorgePlease put LED's on my dead body.

@SI MACCASGet you cock out on tinychat again sometime!

@Renagade_RhysLove you bbz, but you need to calm down, or stop smoking crack <3

@DaveMillerIf you still exist i still love you too <3

@WhoisDanMake sure we give a hobo a jet sometime yeah? :D

@FinchyyI'll see you araound sometime you rich bastard.

@MortanI'll upperdeckker you bitch

@Support Team You may think you're as good as the mentors but keep dreaming :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Banter Team Six has lost a credited member today... 

Great lad, great officer but most of all a great mate. Good luck where you go mate and keep in touch ;p

God damn it kylan why you have to make this official now? I mean you were semi gone but god damn it stick around mate I like our random ass chats.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1 minute ago, Samuel Thompson said:

God damn it kylan why you have to make this official now? I mean you were semi gone but god damn it stick around mate I like our random ass chats.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Don't start posting songs like this, i'll cry ?

You'll be missed you beautiful young man.

Don't worry, I'll find you one day...

Kylan. I'll miss you buddy. The Pussy Patrols we would do and the Academy work as well. Wouldn't of been the same without you mate. Don't be a stranger and come back on teamspeak from time to time mate. 

I think it's really about time I made this post.

Over the past year and a half I have invested countless hours into the community and i have to say, for the most part I have loved it.

Recently though, I've felt that my time here is really coming to a close and I've reached the end of the road (Followed by swiftly being VDM'ed by a hobo).

I'll pop into TS every now and again and stay lurking on the forum but don't expect me ingame. <-- One plus side with not being ingame is that you won't see a shitty frag video from me XD

So in no order and in true ALUK fashion below will be my list of tagging people who have made my time memorable <3

Love Kylan, [BWSC] Kylan, Pfc. Kylan [PRNA], DSGT Kylan, Mentor Kylan, Hobo Kylan & Cpl. Kylan [UNMC].

@ArrogantBreadSpent mostly 99% of my time here with you. Thanks for not banning me <3 Vote AKIP (Fuck your white socks)

@One of few scottish people I have actually got on with. Thank's for all the laughs. Nikki is in my heart.

@RossssAbout time I told you. Non of Altis repo like you. But you're alright I guess.

@Samuel ThompsonThe only serious member of Altis Repo. Carry on telling everyone off <3

@SchweppeyI'll still play overwatch don't worry <3

@VAL BlackYour profile pic still creeps me the fuck out.

@ConnallIf you're still alive. Money Pleaseeeeeeeee

@CaitlinCarry on selling fedoras from your box truck, it'll be worth it one day.

@DI TampaxI'll meet you one day and i'll stab you.

@ElakinI know you're not here anymore but i still remember meeting you on your first day. Enjoy whatever you're doing.

@Conner Merlin I'll make you leave AR just to rejoin with me one day <3

@Archie Despite what the haters say WE ARE SEXUALLY COMPATIBLE, don't ever let anybody tell you differently <3

@KhandamirThanks for the times with the Montana family. You're the first person i ever recommended.

@DI SummersI'll come on a police patrol to jump cars with you again one day.

@JohnJoeeganThanks for not kicking me from the police when i was too young <3

@MaratekStay creepy dude <3 

@DaanishI'll tell your mum.

@DainMKI'll still play BF4 with you. You make me hate life. Apples are better.

@PeachMasterApples are better.

@MycaelisI still haven't got a controller.

@Unlucky GeorgePlease put LED's on my dead body.

@SI MACCASGet you cock out on tinychat again sometime!

@Renagade_RhysLove you bbz, but you need to calm down, or stop smoking crack <3

@DaveMillerIf you still exist i still love you too <3

@WhoisDanMake sure we give a hobo a jet sometime yeah? :D

@FinchyyI'll see you araound sometime you rich bastard.

@MortanI'll upperdeckker you bitch

@Support Team You may think you're as good as the mentors but keep dreaming :p
Why no me ;(, Ty for being a good friend bud :D, lets play some siege later!

Thanks for the tag Kylan, never knew i mean't that much to you!

See you around mate

Farewell my fellow clan memberIt is truly sad to see you leave (it wont last). Best of luck to you with wherever you go on from here ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to see you Kylan, gonna miss you spamming me at 4AM to play some shitty games with you ❤️

Hey buddy.

I love you also old friend.

I`ll stop the crack when you stop trying to stick your little finger in it.

Can`t believe you are leaving me!

I`ve been on here since January 2014, and I`ve known you for at least half of my time on here.

No one can take our memories away from us buddy.

You take care of yourself mate.

Don`t be a stranger ok?

Maybe they can open the Renegade Rape shack for just one hour before you go?

We shall see.

PC. Renegade .

:(. Pls no tell my mum.

Sad to see u go again, but ill see u around on ts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back