What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jack Rippoff - The Police Chase

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

congrats jack we defintly need to hang around more jump you and your lads are welcome in our comms anytime 🙂

Dear Jack Rippoff, This video has come to my attention, has your friend i'm deeply disappointed that you would run from the police in such a way, clearly the officer talking to you is Kyano, and from what i know hes a nice person who would probably only sent you to jail for a maximum of 30 years.

I do hope you will take your time to reflect on your action, and when your ready i will be waiting down at Agios police station with the papers for your crimes and a set of handcuffs for you.

Sincerely your friend
SGT. John Yellow 

Dear Jack Rippoff, This video has come to my attention, has your friend i'm deeply disappointed that you would run from the police in such a way, clearly the officer talking to you is Kyano, and from what i know hes a nice person who would probably only sent you to jail for a maximum of 30 years.

I do hope you will take your time to reflect on your action, and when your ready i will be waiting down at Agios police station with the papers for your crimes and a set of handcuffs for you.

Sincerely your friend
SGT. John Yellow 
Hmm don't do it Jack. His a man with a van selling sweets to children! His trying to lure you in. Run Jack Run!!!

At this point I would not even know how to stop.There is probably a soda can jamming the gas pedal.

Pedal to the metal has a new meaning for me. This is my life now.

Last edited by a moderator:
On 17/11/2018 at 12:29, Charlie Fox said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
🤣 good one

Last edited by a moderator:
Back