What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jason Detiri- Temporary Leave! Bk in July

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a good lad Jason mate, sad to see you go but looking forward to your return! Take care in the mean time bud! See you soon and stay safe! ❤

In a bit mate. Remember to pop by every now and again. 

Goodbye Jason, hopefully I am still around when you return... until next time. 

My time has come and I have decided to make a decision on whether or not I want to be be apart of this community anymore... I’ve enjoyed my time so much and met so many great people who have made my stay here so fucking awesome... unfortunately I feel this server had become more of a GunPlay server than a roleplay server and I feel myself edging towards the GunPlay and I don’t want that.. some time away will do good and hopefully I’ll come back one day to a changed server. 

Now for the tagging: 

@JammalCammal - you are one cracking lad 😂 “Change.. spare change.. chaaange”

@INS Shepherd EA999 - “Shepherd Uncensored” Top lad.. gonna go far in the police! 

@Reagan Curly Wurly - Please no memes on this post ex de. 

@SGT Arrow - Like the new forum tatto! Suits you mate! 

@Reminissions - You are one hell of a CSI my friend and wish you the best in all your positions on the server. 

@SALV @Stavik @Clarity @CMO Norman @OG Reiss @Hammah @Charles Vane @Malfang7 And all the others - TCK for life guys! 

@Alfred - will be watching out for your streams! 

@Warwick @Caboose - In a bit lads! 

@CST Louie Austino - Sorry for the short time I spent in the application team 😅

@Matty -The China Guy - Asked for a tag while snoring on TS

@Sam Q - Top lad and funny to roleplay with.

@Wilco - Really good community mate and saddens me to leave after nearly 2 years. Thanks for having me! 

Put a messege in the comments if I forgot to tag you and I’ll do so! 

May make some appearances on the forums and TS. 

As for me.. 

See you all in a bit! 

Jason Detiri 

Ex-SGT, EX-TCK, EX-Par, Ex-RPUK
Huh.... Interesting, always a Good lad.

PS: you know me😉

Now that you've left this heartfelt leaving letter I will miss you matey. Alas it seems like yesterday that I helped you shout f*ck the police to get you removed and back to the rebel life (was literally only like 3 weeks ago). In the time I played with you, you were a cool cat.

And now that CONGOS' warriors are coming back with @Congo coming back to lead. We are always here matey. ❤️

(nah jk congos will never come back, Congo is a changed man)

Now that you've left this heartfelt leaving letter I will miss you matey. Alas it seems like yesterday that I helped you shout f*ck the police to get you removed and back to the rebel life (was literally only like 3 weeks ago). In the time I played with you, you were a cool cat.

And now that CONGOS' warriors are coming back with @Congo coming back to lead. We are always here matey. ❤️

cOnGo hAs cHaNgEd mAn hehexdddd

Congo really has changed man, sad to see this happen. 

hehexd @Congo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back