What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

June Newsletter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3weeks to Tanoa!! HYPED!!! Also Thanks @Wilco for telling me 2 purchase the game as soon as, now I don't have to stress about getting it :D

Good luck to all the people who are going to be applying for Member of Support.

And congratulations 2  @noms@SI Xsum :D 

Can't wait for the tanoa server! Shame I'll be on holiday when it is released - perhaps I'll have to DL arma on my laptop xD

So glad that there's a fresh start on Tanoa!

Goodluck all support applicants!

Thank you to the devs and Goodluck to the new ones!

I look forward to making my Support Team Application! ? Good luck to everyone!!!! xx <3

Great newsletter, thanks for the update.

Regarding Tanoa and the fresh start, can we get any information as to whether Community input is being looked into or is there already a sort of "skeleton" in place for what features and systems are being implemented?

Regarding Tanoa and the fresh start, can we get any information as to whether Community input is being looked into or is there already a sort of "skeleton" in place for what features and systems are being implemented?
To start with no, we have some amazing ideas that is going to set the structure, Also features that are really unique!

If you have a suggestion put it on the forums and once the development team have got Tanoa to where it needs to be, Suggestions will start getting read/voted on and implemented.

Will there be future support team applications? At 15 probs to young to apply :(

I crie everytim

a lot of work will be streamed by Noms, he loves suggestions on stream, but try post in the suggestion forum! we need some uptodate ideas!

Nice newsletter! Thank's for your input. I was a brainless hobo when I started out too!

I checked out your stream for the first time this Friday and really enjoyed it, keep up the good work buddy!

Peace 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back