What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Just fresh installed PC due to new Hardware, Arma 3 loads in the processes but doesnt pop us as an application *fixed*

Nolzy

Hi all,

Pretty much what the title says.

I can't get arma 3 to work since updating my hardware.

For people that may be curious i updated to - Z170-p, i5 6600k, SSD 250gb, ddr4 8gb.

I've attached pictures of my problem.

I've played this server for over 6 months, i've just forgot my password thats why i'm a fresh account, so i anit some stranger scrounging tech support k.

Launcher loads,

Batttleye connects,

Click launch,

Game launches loading images then hides away.

THINGS IVE TRIED

Verified Game cache,

Run as administrator,

PC reboot,

PC set maximum performance,

Disabled all anti virus software,

thrown mouse at pc.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

arma 3 issue.png

I had this problem with BF4.

If you have GeForce experience change the display type (full screen/windowed etc) and it should fix it

If you have GeForce experience change the display type (full screen/windowed etc) and it should fix it
Hey thanks for the fast reply, i'm just currently downloading GeForce to see if i had any driver updates. I'll give it a go and let and you know. 

Hey thanks for the fast reply, i DLed GeForce and installed my new drivers for the GPU and it started working. Just incase has the same issue in the future, thanks for the heads up about GeForce. Forgot all about it.

Back