What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Kidnapping Firefighters

Robin A

Banned
(G9.4) Medics and firefighters can be killed with strong roleplay justification (They refuse to cooperate when they are threatened), but you may not take them hostage

I completely understand the reason for medics/nhs to not be kidnapped as there are very few on the server at any given time and they are needed 24/7 to revive people, compared to the firefighters whose only job is clear a few random fires here and there I don't see the need for protection so my suggestion is to remove firefighters from this rule.

Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestion 🥰

compared to the firefighters whose only job is clear a few random fires here and there
The firefighters also have medical training I'm pretty sure and they are apart of the NHS so they'd also class as a medic anyway.

Tbf this just seems like a suggestion to get back at them for your selling range being changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbf this just seems like a suggestion to get back at them for your selling range being changed.
Well it was being solved in RP through peaceful means but now this is not possible I would like to do some serious roleplay to get back at them for ruining the locals.

-1 i dont really see the need for a change to this, i understand the mara selling spot has been changed but that is an OOC issue now, so wanting to kidnap firemen over it is kinda childish imo.

after yesterday when they intentionally run my precious dazzington over huge +1. Im not a happy guy.

+1 After I was flattened whilst simply making money. Its get back season. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well it was being solved in RP through peaceful means but now this is not possible I would like to do some serious roleplay to get back at them for ruining the locals.
I know it was being solved in RP as I was talking with Jack from Mara about it in RP. Tbh I would have liked to have done the in RP resolution before it was forced. If the forced change came in after the resolution I don't think anyone would have minded.

In regards to the original post. Fire is actually an offshoot of the NHS and as such all Firefighters are trained in first aid. Only thing we cannot deal with is GSWs and Bladed attacks. That's why we have the ability to TP to pillbox with the RP of a local Ambulance coming to pick you up and take you straight to pillbox. It's only a few months ago that Fire was able to be joined without first joining the NHS and having to be a trained paramedic.

As the people from Mara will know. As the fire station is right round the corner it tends to be myself in the ford ranger attending to you guys when you go down. I am a firefighter first before I am NHS due to my role in the Fire Service. If I wasn't medically trained you guys probably wouldn't be getting the help as much due to NHS numbers being limited. Think the most we have had on as Fire is 10-12 and all units were responding to medical calls as no NHS was on at the time.

I get you guys want to roleplay a bit of revenge and tbh I would love to see it happen. But as you said. We were resolving it in RP and it was an OOC change that stopped you guys from selling outside our front door. Therefore there isn't any sense in you guys blaming fire and wanting revenge. As it was OOC not IC.

So based on the events that have happened and how they happened I am going to -1 this.

I love the RP Mara brings around the fire station with our chats and stuff and I look forward to it continuing 

Now if staff would look at reversing the change until the RP was finished it is an avenue I wouldnt personally mind. Would be up to Fire Command though.

Would have been interesting to see what agreement we could have came to

I'd just like to say that I never ran anyone other with the fire engine so can you stop saying it was fireman Sam. 

Back