What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

King of Pleb Castle - Event

Let me quickly tp myself on top of the rocks easiest 60 mill ever 😛

I will install Arma again now and throw in 5mill and pass it onto you this afternoon when its done installing 

Just gave Charles  5 mill, this is what the server needs an active gang that pushes rebel life back into the spot light 

I'll give you 2 mill when I get on, even 90

Last edited by a moderator:
NOT PAID

@Jason Detiri 5 mil

@imaK 1 mil 

@Joshua Triton 5 mil

@Harry White Atlas 5 mil

@INS Aplexity 2 mil

@Simen 4 mil

@Scorpex 3 mil

@Aethon 3 mil

So far people who have paid:

@Jamie 5 mil

@'Sydney 5 mil

@Lion 10 mil

@Finbar Orion 2 mil

@Sgt Steve 15 mil 

@Bob Wilkinson 2 mil

@DexyKing 3 mil

@Scorpex 3 mil

@Butch 3 mil

@Arbaaz 3 mil

@WelshWolf 5mil 

@CST Mike Polo 5 mil

@Josh Black 2 mil

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, WE HAVE EXACTLY 100 MIL UP FOR GRABS. EVERYONE GET YOURSELVES TO CASTLE AND LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

STAFF HAVE INFORMED ME THAT THEY MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SEE WHO IS AT THE TOP SO WHOEVER IS THERE AT EXACTLY 22:00 SERVER TIME THEN TAKE A SCREENSHOT WHEN YOUR UP THERE. ALSO DEPENDING WHAT HAPPENS I MAY NEED TO RUN UP THERE IN SOME BULLSHIT PIXEL CLOTHING OR SOMETHING OBVIOUS AND LET YOU ALL KNOW. ILL KEEP YOU UPDATED.

IF STAFF COULD TRY THERE BEST TO BE THERE AND JUST TAKE A PIC AT 22:00 AT TOP OF CASTLE SO WE KNOW WHO WINS, ITS THE ONLY THING IM ASKING PLEASE.

THANKS

i'll add 4m. will give you the money when i can get in game.. server is popping off you knnow ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Back