What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

King of Pleb Castle - Event

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

despite the bias accusations from admins saying cops won, guy was stood on top of the rock while police was underneath castle at 22:00pm

poseidon never fail

The moral of the story is that there is 10 Million up for grabs. It will be at Castle (redzone castle) Sunday 06/10/2019 22:00 GMT - 10 Million will be gifted to whoever is at the top of castle at exactly that time."

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wrong bit of the castle I think! Didn't realise at the time 🙂

Thanks to Charles Vane for a great event ❤️

That clip was before RBA there was abotu 16 of yous up there and i was the first one to push , the push you are talking about happend like 8 min after me doing that, other than that absolutely awesome event.

SO THE RESULTS ARE IN

@ACC Jon, you are going to be a very rich man 🙂

03dbd53a13382892195183f9e06e3230.jpg

Thankyou for all who participated.

Acc Jon is the winner, he was the only one alive at bang on 22:00. A couple of people were very close @Delta @INS Erik @Devin were soooo close. Unlucky people

Thanks to staff for watching over and hope you all had fun.

Ill collect all the money and then give it over too you Jon.

Feel free for anyone to post some pics here of the event, ill post probably my most embarrassing moment on our final push to win:

b56a2fe76d808be334b6069f03f97ac7.jpg

we could have won aswell... fuming. 

last minute so close! gg to everyone who participated

27bc05ddc3fa6b88c269f7b4aa3b2ce1.jpg

Back