What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Knockout Script

Antollyme

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Just wondering if any staff members can clarify whether or not the following is considered a rule break; Knocking an individual out, without allowing for the full animation of the item you wish to knock someone out with to be completed and the spam of e.g 'f' or 'b' then 'h' to holster, to knock someone out as quick as possible without allowing for a reaction or knowledge of your actions/intent.

Examples:

https://imgur.com/a/vIXjpS4

https://imgur.com/a/Xs8ygHK

Just looking for clarification because every person who I have asked and is not apart of the staff team, considers it to be a rule break or 'a scummy thing to do' and from the staff that I have asked, there doesn't seem to be a definite answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
We as police can do the same, without do the script, but need to stay staionary.

We as police can do the same, without do the script, but need to stay staionary.
I know that police don't require a weapon in their hands to knock someone out but yes they are required to be stationary. This was implemented for PCSOs who don't have any weapons to defend themselves. This is an added feature to the game by the Dev team. I'm questioning what I previously stated;

Knocking an individual out, without allowing for the full animation of the item you wish to knock someone out with to be completed and the spam of e.g 'f' or 'b' then 'h' to holster, to knock someone out as quick as possible without allowing for a reaction or knowledge of your actions/intent.

"(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of its intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls and windows,and locking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future. "

The way I interpenetrate the rules, it's not allowed, but i think staff should clarify if this specific thing is allowed or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
The second video seems like a definite abuse of that script. Unless he is John Wick, Jason Bourne, Yoda or some sort.. 

Back