What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Landing on the NHS hospital

nhs helicopter pad

• should be allowed with specific permission from a high ranking NHS member

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • should not be allowed

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • should be allowed

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters

Pvt Lharmon

Lharmon
Lifetime Donator
I am sick and tiered of people landing on top of the nhs hospitals to either store their heilcopter or to leave it there so they can sell drugs in kavala or what not. Its extremely annoying when i need to land with a patient and there is some random helicopter on the roof. I would also like it if it is considered exploiting to do either of these things because i view it as exploiting and bad rp. In real life there is not a single NHS hospital that would let someone land on their roof much less leave it there or go and store it for them.

i am attaching a vote to see how you guys feel about this.

@Vladic Ka @wilco @ciran @vacatio 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always considered it exploiting, just like landing a helicopter at a normal garage and storing it. I believe Vlad said that its bannable.

I've always considered it exploiting, just like landing a helicopter at a normal garage and storing it. I believe Vlad said that its bannable.
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Yes I would say the same it's common senses. You can't park a helicopter in a garage :/ well I would say humming bird maybe RP it saying you were storing it cause it is small to fit in a garage but... How would you get it in there without a trailer so it's an iffy one so I would say it is exploiting.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]But going to the NHS I would say it is 100% [/SIZE]exploiting with out a doubt.

I agree, choppers landing on the hospitals should be crushed, teach them a lesson, unless its a massive risk of death (which most cases it's not) it is very poor RP

these are the type of guys who park in handicap space and say they'll "just be a minute" or go around mugging old lady's 

scum, sub human scum.

optional heli pad just behind the hospital?  

I agree, choppers landing on the hospitals should be crushed, teach them a lesson, unless its a massive risk of death (which most cases it's not) it is very poor RP

these are the type of guys who park in handicap space and say they'll "just be a minute" or go around mugging old lady's 

scum, sub human scum.

optional heli pad just behind the hospital?  
People combat store their choppers anyway when they see the police and the chopper is on top of the hospital roof. Optional helipad in the middle of a city? Nah... Please not. 

In RP terms, you wouldn't see a civilian helicopter land on an emergency helicopter pad in real life would you? If you had to ask for a high rank to allow this, they'd probably swiftly decline as it is what it is. An EMERGENCY helicopter pad.

Now in-game, what would even be the purpose of this? Maybe the police want to RP as a PC tripped over and grazed his knee (hopefully a bigger injury to be taking up a helipad.) then it could be possible, but why not land at a police HQ and go to the hospital on foot, or why not, thinking outside the box, call the NHS?

Although, if the hobo's see someone landing on the pad (i'm just going to call them pad's now) because they got authority to do so, they may not realise this and just land there anyway.

If this now means that someone is allowed to land on the pad with higher authority, who's authority would it go too? Could be that anyone with Air Rescue tags can also say, if not how high would they need to be?

Just giving my thoughts.

Replace the NPC with a Display.

Remove the acces for Civ. 

Build it the same as the Police Display

'Your not Police'  easy and solved.

if they do land.. police are allowed to Crush it. 

Pilot will be sented to Jail. Roleplay it on the fact that they blocking the NHS and putting lifes at risk. Or give them the max ticked of £100.000

They will learn that its not allowed soon enought if they have anything els on there name its jail. 

GP's if i think that someone might want to land on the Hospital il pull a Helicopter. This way there blocked. They cant get angry about it. Landing on the parking lot is a problem. They cant store it. Police will hear it and most times come and have a look.

@CMO Marc Smith

@CI Liquid

@Wilco 

Whats the point of having a helicopter.... IF YOU CAN'T STORE IT IN A GARAGE AT HOSPITAL OR A GARAGE?

Whats the point of having a helicopter.... IF YOU CAN'T STORE IT IN A GARAGE AT HOSPITAL OR A GARAGE?
You store it where you are meant to store it at the hanger, when do you see someone in real life trying to push their helicopter in their garage which was meant for car or landing their helicopter on the NHS landing pad?  :p

You store it where you are meant to store it at the hanger, when do you see someone in real life trying to push their helicopter in their garage which was meant for car or landing their helicopter on the NHS landing pad?  :p
Whats the use of a helicopter in the game if you cannot land it anywhere then?

It is not bannable, coming from Wilco himself, but it's really annoying to me since like veryone pointed out, it is very unrealistic. But the ability to store in regular garages will probably be removed when the new frameworks comes out.

I understand the fustration of not being able to land near or inside citys. But what do you think about hobos blocking the garage or the car shop..? 

For us as medics this is just something that is not possible.

The fact that the police have it and the medics dont is something i dont understand.

civs have a complete Airfield for this.. 'i cant land it anywere' bullshit.. :p  

#RPEverthing? 

Add player Helipads just outside the city I guess? 
+1 but dont plase it to close to the city. 

There are always hobos around that cant fly..

Back