What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Leaving for a bit to go to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyFx

Unlinked
As many as you know i have finally bought my sock factory which is going to built on the moon so i wont be on for a few months..

But for real i actually have upcoming exams in the next 6-8 weeks and ive decided i want to spend more time focusing on my work rather than playing games, Il play a little here and there but probably not much. After the exams il come back to the server and start playing often again.

Also for those who i played with and you would like to keep in touch please message me on steam!  http://steamcommunity.com/id/RockyBohanon/

Until next time, Bye!

Good reason for leaving, in fact I should probs start focusing on my exams too... Oh well, good luck. And remember... I love you <3

Thanks guys! Also OG you need to take me hostage when I’m back last night was honestly the best night I’ve had playing on RPUK especially when you made me have that 1v1.

And @Ziffy of course I love you too! You can try and take my mk 1 when I’m back ;)

Bye bud. Was gonna consider giving u a police car as well. (Jk pls no blacklist)

Take care bud! Had some great RP scenarios with you over the last few weeks, good luck with your exams too! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back