What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Leaving the Server (For now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clancy

Hello everyone!

The majority of the Poseidon Cartel (and a few people in the NHS) already know of this, but i am completely burnt out on Arma 3 and have decided yesterday after a LONG time of thinking about it, to finally throw in the towel and take a long break from Arma 3 and RPUK.

When i got this game i did nothing BUT play this game for around 370 hours straight with no real breaks or other games to keep my company, and this decision ended up hurting me now because i just grinded this game for hours on end doing nothing but RPUK, KOTH and mainly doing Poseidon stuff.

I greatly enjoyed my time here, but it is time for me to leave and focus on the other things in life (Such as Red Dead Redemption 2 and Prequel Memes).

I hope to see you all again when i inevitably make my return with lots border pass checking and car scrapping. (And being bullied by Nuclear)

(I will be replying to stuff in this thread so feel free to ask me anything or stuff idk)

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
See ya clancy all the best to you and hopefully see you back soon in Poseidon 😄 , msg me anytime and we will play something 😃

Sad to see you leave matey. Stay safe and have a nice break. hopefully see you back some time ❤️ 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back