What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Leaving the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannibal_

Unfortunately it seems I have no other choice but to leave this community, this comes after vladic ka banned me and only me for opening fire on a police car and hemtt even though I was not the one who opened fire on the police car. I tried to reach out to different people on the ts but vladic banned me from that, I then opened an unban appeal which vladic took down, I opened another which he locked so I ould not show my side of the story. 

This abuse of power Is why I was hesitant to donate yesterday and is why now my gang of 7 have to leave this server.

I have met some great people on this server but unfortunately it seems I have been blocked from just about all forms of communication with them.

See you on ***community name removed***

--Hannibal

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree with Vladic ka on this one, With your leaving post which was posted in the wrong forum where you mentioned another server i can see you don't fully understand RP as your leaving for a server where RP is optional....

But good luck and have fun!

Rp maybe optional. But at least when I make a mistake I wont be instabanned right after paying for the banhammers server.

And yes I do Understand Rp my friend I have hosted rp servers on different games. It's just that I don't agree with your methods of enforcing rp and rules.

I mean for god sake I shot someones tyres.

I have to agree with Vladic ka on this one, With your leaving post which was posted in the wrong forum where you mentioned another server i can see you don't fully understand RP as your leaving for a server where RP is optional....

But good luck and have fun!
And also I do not know why it ended up in the airport forum as I'm pretty sure I put it in altis life chat

Another instance of human mistake, a concept you clearly can't understand

I also very much doubt I will be getting a refund for my donation so I'm not even going to try.

I understand it fully... but you keep making "human mistakes"

We have very strict rules here, that's our choice... donating doesn't come into this so i don't know why your bringing it up...

You got banned for the final time, That's no ones fault but your own and unfortunately nothing is going to change the ban, Once your banned for the second time its game over.

I wish you all the best.

I brought it up because it is only common sense that If I donate my own money to the server, that I would want to stay on it........         Then Again common sense is the least common of all senses.

I would thank you but I have nothing to thank you for, I came here for the friends I have made

Farewell

--Hannibal

Also It is illogical to assume that If I leave this server for another that I "Do not understand rp"

Also It is illogical to assume that If I leave this server for another that I "Do not understand rp"
I didn't assume that... i know that from the bans you have received... if your leaving leave, I think this convo has run its course

You don't need to thank me for anything, just hope your the time you was here that you enjoyed the experience however its clear the server and community is not for you and your style of gameplay.

Not to be a dick or anything. But i am pleased that you and your gang leaves. I've only had bad experience with you, i mean, everything i've seen you do or your friends is against the rules of this well protected and enforced community. ALUK is not just some crap life server with admins not giving a shit. They have dedicated their "life" to make this community the way it is.

If you do not agree with what thousands actually agree and follow, then noone forces you to stay. Please respect "our" preferences and playstyles.

We do not play Dayz were you can decide if you want to kill on sight or RP.

This is not Altislife. This is ALUK. And we are beast.

Goodbye, and i hope you find your kind of server, were you can do what you want, and play however you want. I wish you the best of luck finding your community.

ALUK is love, ALUK is life.

Not to be a dick or anything. But i am pleased that you and your gang leaves. I've only had bad experience with you, i mean, everything i've seen you do or your friends is against the rules of this well protected and enforced community. ALUK is not just some crap life server with admins not giving a shit. They have dedicated their "life" to make this community the way it is.

If you do not agree with what thousands actually agree and follow, then noone forces you to stay. Please respect "our" preferences and playstyles.

Goodbye, and i hope you find your kind of server, were you can do what you want, and play however you want. I wish you the best of luck finding your community.

I just wanted to let you know I like this server, I like the rp, I respect why the rules are strict, but "My kind of server" would be one where the rules weren't so strict that if you shoot someones tyresyou get permabanned 

That is all.

I just wanted to let you know I like this server, I like the rp, I respect why the rules are strict, but "My kind of server" would be one where the rules weren't so strict that if you shoot someones tyresyou get permabanned 

That is all.
It's simple, you just dont shoot at a vehicle and then think people steps out, and go like " Oh hello there, have you had i nice day, i have been driving from athira to sofia the whole day, where ya heading?, oh jump in and lets go together"

What you do is that you shoot and the typical reaction is if the vehicle gets disabled the "victim" will get out and shoot back, this time at the person.

So disabling the vehicle without roleplay, is like step #1 before you can call it actual RDM since you just shoot. and then speak. while the other person will be encouraged to shoot back at you.

@xRicochet I am going to say what most people are thinking, this server is not for you, we take things too serious for you, continually posting after saying farewell and that is all just confirms your butt hurtness, I hope you find a server that takes things less seriously, but please leave already your giving people a headache, thank you for the time you put in, but leave already.

You people are fucking stupid you think shooting a fucking vehicle's wheels out is something to get banned for. This is suppose to be an rp server. If this was a good server he should of not got banned because in real life a vehicle going really fast won't stop when you say stop because they would hardly hear you and also a robber would not say get out of the car because I'm gonna rob and then shoot you. So what this man did was shoot the vehicles tyres out and that is what he tried to do also he did this because one of his friends shot the cops tyres out which they soon after reported that he did this which was wrong and then an admin tp's to this man (xRicochet) and without giving xRicochet to explain what happened. Also Omligon you are the biggest fucking suck up I've ever seen. Wilco I have so much to say about you but ill keep that for another time.

Also omligon who the fuck are you anyway we have never fucking came across you in the server are you just doing what your told by wilco your best friend.

Sorry, dont eat shit. Dont take shit either.

#IEatSpaghetti

#ILoveTurtles

And

#OutSwagged

#Swag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back