What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Leaving the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also omligon who the fuck are you anyway we have never fucking came across you in the server are you just doing what your told by wilco your best friend.
I would advise that you calm down and have some respect towards Omligon and lighten up abit otherwise your experience in this community will be rough. That sort of attitude will come around and nip you in the butt in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would advise that you calm down and have some respect towards Omligon and lighten up abit otherwise your experience in this community will be rough.
I don't even know you or him just go you said your shit now leave and I don't feel like lighting up because my friend got banned because of shooting a fucking tyre to stop a vehicle which was speeding and had no say within 10 seconds banned.

Just watch out emu elensar, or steelgate is gonna lock you out.

Cuz he has the turtlepower

Also omligon who the fuck are you anyway we have never fucking came across you in the server are you just doing what your told by wilco your best friend.
good for you man now plz go eat ur shit some where else. thanks
This is why this community is not for you and your friends. We dont speak to each other in that tone. If you disagree, do it in a adult manner, not like they would do it in kindergarden.
Hope you and your friends find the server you are looking for.

I know these guys. 
Several of them have been banned for diffrent things. 
One of them got banned for combat logging, and then his friends metagamed ingame and executed me every single time they found me simply because I wrote one comment on the report that made him banned. 

As everyone else says, I really hope you guys do find a server that you like. 
And we will all miss you so much. 

I know these guys.

Several of them have been banned for diffrent things.

One of them got banned for combat logging, and then his friends metagamed ingame and executed me every single time they found me simply because I wrote one comment on the report that made him banned.

As everyone else says, I really hope you guys do find a server that you like.

And we will all miss you so much.
One of my friends got banned and one only meta gamed once and also only kidnapped you but don't forget the minute you were tied up u called for back up which u can not do cause that is fail rp so don't say stuff that ain't true

This is why this community is not for you and your friends. We dont speak to each other in that tone. If you disagree, do it in a adult manner, not like they would do it in kindergarden.

Hope you and your friends find the server you are looking for.
Can I ask why everyone thinks my gang are going because we aren't its just my friend.

And I'm sure that in kindergarten they don't speak or handle anything the way I'm doing right now I'm just trying to make a point my friend got banned for shooting out a vehicles wheels because he was going too fast so he slowed him down to rob him because this wasn't in the rules and also his friend did it also that is y I was pissed yesterday so don't tell me to calm down to the people that don't know me. We are nothing leaving the server so just get that put of ur head this is a departure for xricochet not are gang.

Gonna lock this for now.

Also gave a warning point to Elu Elensar and removed the ability to post anything on you.

Go take your Toxic-Behaviour elswehere.

WE DO NOT WANT IT.

Also leave the turtle guy alone :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back