What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Legends of Altis (Rejected - Warning to LOA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris!

Community Banned
Name of player your reporting (ingame name): LoA Cool, LoA Slacky, LoA SitDowN and Ricki

Description of what happened: These cretin's believe they can run the server exactly how they want. On no less than two occasions they have RDM myself and a friend while near Athira without giving as much RP or warning besides "stop plz" - unfortunately my claims were dismissed since I didn't record at the time.

From the following footage you'll see the LoA clan RDM people, attack Kavala without permission of an Admin, place spike strips and then steal peoples medkits and toolkits preventing them from driving to any destination, play out their little missions in Kavala while someone sits on a roof and CnC Bump is down the bottom and gives a warning "police will be shot in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1". You'll also see them shooting at civilians like myself while I was next to my car, they didn't manage to hit me though.  These people are here purely to troll and I've seen so many police lose their patience with them. If they want to grab a gun, go to a city and just kill as many people as possible, without or with very little RP, maybe playing an RPG or the UK's best RP server isn't for them. 

During the event yesterday I witnessed the LoA clan kill a police officer wearing special MTP equipment, the officer warned them not to take anything or they're characters will be reset, by the time I had clicked record the officer was naked and you can see their reply to the officer in the videos below.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: This is my second post, during an encounter with them while they had stolen a police car on the main highway, one of them turned right abruptly and I had a side on collision with him - he was instantly dead but I managed to escape, he called me some pretty strong language, demanded I send him £200,000 and since then I try to keep communication to as little as possible.

Value of item/money lost: Countless

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: 

In this video you can see them laying a spike strip and then removing the Toolkit from the persons bag preventing them from travelling anywhere. Absolutely no RP and completely trolling.

During the event an special officer in MTP equipment enters the building and they follow, they kill him and I hear him warning them not to take any of his equipment or their characters will be reset. The equipment is missing, they hurl a bunch of abuse at him and then they go ahead, pretend to reload and steal 2x Medkit and 3x Tookit

This time the LoA clan decided to attack Kavala, one man setup camp on top of the multistory building with an LMG while CnC Bump stood at the bottom, formed a large crowd and said "police will die in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1". Doesn't particularly sound like RP to me, but just an elementary warning because the LoA clan have nothing better to do. During this time civilians were shot, my vehicle was shot and no permission was requested to attack Kavala to the knowledge of the police officers.

Lastly (but I may return if I get any more footage) one of the members of LoA outside the car shop decides to start hurling abuse at PorkChop and RDM's him. Once again, not a single hint of RP.

Hope you can see why I'd want to see the last of these guys. They are literally crippling this server and if AltisLife is to be considered a serious roleplay community, they'd need to be gone. Thanks for reading.

I am not even gonna say anything xD Is it not allowed to steal or what xD. And the vid of me where i shot porkchop is because he is just running around trolling all the time steal what he wants and shit, the funny part is that you only you show where i am trash talking to him and he is trash talking to me, u are editing in the movie or you didnt see the whole episode idk, and i dont care really, u are mad because we robbet u once and u keep brining shit up on forum please get over its a part of the game to get robbed.

Isnt the part of stealing that no one are supposed to know, or shall we go over and say hello sir i am just going to steal your toolkit. Wtf XD

i like this link u saying we are attacking kavala where are we?  i was online yes in 2 min to talk with bumb then i logged off for lunch, no one else fom LoA was online. Like i said u just trying to get something on us. So to post shit like this on forum is just bs. 

In the event u were allowed to shot on sight on the hemmet and the officers, so agian u were wrong maybe you should go get some information before you post things like this on the forums  :)

Okay so you say we steal from you not even once in the movie you show ur inventory, agian is just another clip where u trying to make us look like bad guys, please stop this bs. 

Last edited by a moderator:
this report is going no where if you dont like them just ignore them and avoid them what are you making a job to get everyone banned be proud nubhead

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-he-doesn-t-like-you-the-door-is-over-there-0e3c4f.jpg

I am not even gonna say anything xD Is it not allowed to steal or what xD. And the vid of me where i shot porkchop is because he is just running around trolling all the time steal what he wants and shit, the funny part is that you only you show where i am trash talking to him and he is trash talking to me, u are editing in the movie or you didnt see the whole episode idk, and i dont care really, u are mad because we robbet u once and u keep brining shit up on forum please get over its a part of the game to get robbed.

Isnt the part of stealing that no one are supposed to know, or shall we go over and say hello sir i am just going to steal your toolkit. Wtf XD

i like this link u saying we are attacking kavala where are we?  i was online yes in 2 min to talk with bumb then i logged off for lunch, no one else fom LoA was online. Like i said u just trying to get something on us. So to post shit like this on forum is just bs. 

In the event u were allowed to shot on sight on the hemmet and the officers, so agian u were wrong maybe you should go get some information before you post things like this on the forums  :)

Okay so you say we steal from you not even once in the movie you show ur inventory, agian is just another clip where u trying to make us look like bad guys, please stop this bs. 
How you managed to get on the police force with that English is beyond me...

If you're not going to say anything, don't say it. 

Edit: Had to go to the store.

I was under the impression you were not permitted to take from others inventory. Regardless, your group is a troll group. Your aim is nothing but to troll. I can provide a screenshot of my bags empty but unfortunately I cannot record what is on LoA Cool's screen and therefore cannot show him removing the items from my inventory. You can clearly see your group removing Toolkit's from that person's vehicle with the sole aim to troll and grief.

The idea is, it's a serious roleplay community, that's what I was looking forward to when I came across Altis Life UK, there's no other difference between other servers, besides them having more updates and more content - the reason I chose this server was because of the roleplay, if you folks don't know how to roleplay, go play CoD.

The hilarious part is, you don't even know what day or time that video was recorded on, so how could you know what you were doing at that exact time? and in that event I'm not condoning the shooting of the officer, but the fact that you were warned not to take his equipment and yet he had nothing on his body afterwards, it's also the fact that you think you're hard cool little men when you walk off telling him to 'claim his tits', but I guess you mean 'calm your tits'. 

The reason I have a grudge against your team is because you act like pre-teens with nothing better to do.

True my grammar is bad, but i am also dyslexic, but that doesnt matter. I speak english on a decent level, so thats okay. I dont even want to discuss u clearly dont like us, i got your point but no we are not a troll group, we will repost some vids tommorow on this thread so you can see if from our point of view so dont close thread untill tommorow ty guys :) !

True my grammar is bad, but i am also dyslexic, but that doesnt matter. I speak english on a decent level, so thats okay. I dont even want to discuss u clearly dont like us, i got your point but no we are not a troll group, we will repost some vids tommorow on this thread so you can see if from our point of view so dont close thread untill tommorow ty guys :) !
I'm dyslexic and dyscalculic, my first language isn't even English but let's not go down that path. It's true, I don't like you - but this thread kind of proves that you are a troll group.

I see no solid proof in this post.

First video: We see a guy that is apparently claiming to have lost his toolkit. And then we see you refusing to go away when I tell you to. The reason of the spikes was because of the event that were announced at this time. After all this aint a green zone. If you can find me the rule where you are not allowed to steal toolkits outside of green zones please do share it. And its not even a LoA member that does this anyway. Here is a video of the event from my POV. Showing that the spikes were for the event and the event was not over: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UASZoCvqpSM

Second video: The gear disappear when you die? Feel free to tell me what gear we took from him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p561aD5Cd8Q

Third: This is a one man job. Therefor not considered as an attack. And at the end of the day this is also roleplayed. 

Fourth: This guy have been trolling around in Athira all the day when this happened. He broke NLR multiple times before this. 

How is it that these records that are all cut off so we start from the middle of situations and has no proof at all gonna be used to anything near a report a player post?

Value of items lost is countless? As far as I saw you actually made money doing these cute records. 

All these insults that had been thrown at LoA in this post from Emigrates will just be forgotten. Starting a war of insulting is not gonna get anybody anywhere. So LoA will be the grown-ups here and end the war of insults right here. I apologize if we did stuff to make you hate us this bad, but you need to move on now mate. I also have a record of you driving down a guy inside Athira, but I ain't posting stuff if people are aware of their mistakes(I wrote to you ingame at this point and you said sorry). Posting stuff that ain't on a guy thats a troll or something in that way etc etc. Is only gonna get you a bad reputation among other people on the server that are with them or maybe like them more than you. So be careful of who you are posting videos on if the proof is not rock solid.

And btw you didn't send me 200k. I dont know where that came from ^-^

Maybe it's time to get some glasses on then.

The reason the spikes were there was because the event was on? No, the event was over - you were trolling anyone left behind.

The reason it doesn't show what gear he had? Because if you read my post correctly, I was outside.

There were two players, one from LoA and one from CnC. Regardless, it's an attack, civilians were shot at, there was no actual RP of any acceptable standard.

But what's that? One of your folks completely denied it happening, now your accepting it? So your team do lie to get themselves out of a situation.

That's odd, we had been back and fourth in Athia all day, never came across him once. But let's have a look at the other threads where people have RDM'd a VDM'er, its clear to see on those threads as well, two wrong don't make a right.

My friend saw another act of piss poor RP from you lot last night as well, when you drove him into a shack outside Kavala, told him to get out of the car and on the ground, before he even had a chance to comply, you shoot him. Typical fresh spawn trolling by a troll group.

I'm not sure if you understand me correctly, regardless of the RDM's you've given me, its your lack of RP, or your piss poor attitude. You sound like a bunch of school kids using your favourite swear words when no one else around. I, and many people here want to actually role play - you, and your team are here to purely troll.

P.s I never said I sent you £200,000 you demanded it from me, but I refused it. And this VDM video of me, is it by any chance the video where you're chasing me through Athira without any RP, then shoot me and a friend, without any further RP? Then afterwards I was asking who it was so I can apologise and compensate them? No one raised their hands.

Maybe it's time to get some glasses on then.

The reason the spikes were there was because the event was on? No, the event was over - you were trolling anyone left behind.

The reason it doesn't show what gear he had? Because if you read my post correctly, I was outside.

There were two players, one from LoA and one from CnC. Regardless, it's an attack, civilians were shot at, there was no actual RP of any acceptable standard.

But what's that? One of your folks completely denied it happening, now your accepting it? So your team do lie to get themselves out of a situation.

That's odd, we had been back and fourth in Athia all day, never came across him once. But let's have a look at the other threads where people have RDM'd a VDM'er, its clear to see on those threads as well, two wrong don't make a right.

My friend saw another act of piss poor RP from you lot last night as well, when you drove him into a shack outside Kavala, told him to get out of the car and on the ground, before he even had a chance to comply, you shoot him. Typical fresh spawn trolling by a troll group.

I'm not sure if you understand me correctly, regardless of the RDM's you've given me, its your lack of RP, or your piss poor attitude. You sound like a bunch of school kids using your favourite swear words when no one else around. I, and many people here want to actually role play - you, and your team are here to purely troll.

P.s I never said I sent you £200,000 you demanded it from me, but I refused it. And this VDM video of me, is it by any chance the video where you're chasing me through Athira without any RP, then shoot me and a friend, without any further RP? Then afterwards I was asking who it was so I can apologise and compensate them? No one raised their hands.
Well i think it's time for me to get on the field, because all i hear is misunderstood episodes, and you living in your own little world, let me set things straight, this will be very simple and i wont go into alot of small details but take the one's who needed.

First of all we texted the admins and asked if it was allowed to shoot on sight on the event, where we got the answer yes, so then we placed 4-5 spike strips on the main road at the airport, because of the event, a random guy was driving around behind him and saying that he was behind them at the HM treasury, so we got into position and waited it out. 

Then a police car came and drove over one spike, and one guy ricki went up to them and asked if they could look away from it due to the event which was a server highlight, and they didnt so they called backup, then sitdown told them to get away from the house, and if they came up they would get shot, two officers went up there and got shot, one tazed him and restrained him, and then i was in cover, and responded  to the firefight, resulting in clearing the area out, taking out 4-5 officers.  But at this critically moment, a car came up Emigrates, in the middle of the firefigth, missing the whole start of it, and then the convoy came, so we tried to stop that one aswell but they managed to avoid the remaining spikes, and all the left cop cars.

And yes about the shack outside Kavala, let me explain this straight, what exactly happened here was that there was 10 min till restart, so we decided to go and rob people in kavala, when we came driving slowly in our cars we discovered that "trolls" jumped into our vehicles when we were holding still, so we decided to lock the vehicles and drive them away from the city and out in the shack.

We told them meanwhile in the vehicle that this was a robbery and they are pretty screwed if they dont obey, so we drove the cars in and unlocked one car at each time, telling them to get out that this was a robbery, and if they failed to obey they would be punished, so we opened one car, and we told the guy to step out, which he did, then we told him to stop running around and he refused, so we knocked him down, robbed him, and broke his legs.

Then we told him to leave, and go then we went to the other car, where the passenger choose to get into the driving seat and try to drive us over and drive into the other vehicle, so he got shot, then we went back agian to kavala to get a new group of "trolls" and the funny part here was that one of them broke the NLR, which i believe is your friend, and then we drove back, to the shack, and repeated it, and yet agian when we had robbed the first guy, and proceeded to the second, the server restarted.

So before you call us trolls, what about be in the situation from the start, what about pull your head out of the hole, and try get out of your own little hating world, we've been on the server much longer than you have, and so far as i have met you ingame, i never experienced ANY kind of roleplay by you, so what about quit your bullshit before i will escalate this too much. Best regards - LoA Slacky

LoA is done with this thread now. You got no solid proof on anything in your videos. This discussion is getting us no where. Requesting lock of thread.

LoA is done with this thread now. You got no solid proof on anything in your videos. This discussion is getting us no where. Requesting lock of thread.
Just watched that video, impressive you didn't take his equipment - but still, very good role play by telling him to "shut the fuck up" and "how are we supposed to take the gear", once again you manage to prove to everyone else that you're nothing but trolls who are here to piss all over the community.

I don't believe this thread is yours to lock, therefore until a Forum Moderator decides on the action to be taken - anyone else may wish to provide information as they please.

I dont see anything worthy of a report in any of these videos, i wouldnt continue this report Emigrates. But again that's just my opinion.

I dont see anything worthy of a report in any of these videos, i wouldnt continue this report Emigrates. But again that's just my opinion.
Despite the various trolling, lack of RP and RDM? Thanks for your opinion.

Well i think it's time for me to get on the field, because all i hear is misunderstood episodes, and you living in your own little world, let me set things straight, this will be very simple and i wont go into alot of small details but take the one's who needed.

First of all we texted the admins and asked if it was allowed to shoot on sight on the event, where we got the answer yes, so then we placed 4-5 spike strips on the main road at the airport, because of the event, a random guy was driving around behind him and saying that he was behind them at the HM treasury, so we got into position and waited it out. 

Then a police car came and drove over one spike, and one guy ricki went up to them and asked if they could look away from it due to the event which was a server highlight, and they didnt so they called backup, then sitdown told them to get away from the house, and if they came up they would get shot, two officers went up there and got shot, one tazed him and restrained him, and then i was in cover, and responded  to the firefight, resulting in clearing the area out, taking out 4-5 officers.  But at this critically moment, a car came up Emigrates, in the middle of the firefigth, missing the whole start of it, and then the convoy came, so we tried to stop that one aswell but they managed to avoid the remaining spikes, and all the left cop cars.

And yes about the shack outside Kavala, let me explain this straight, what exactly happened here was that there was 10 min till restart, so we decided to go and rob people in kavala, when we came driving slowly in our cars we discovered that "trolls" jumped into our vehicles when we were holding still, so we decided to lock the vehicles and drive them away from the city and out in the shack.

We told them meanwhile in the vehicle that this was a robbery and they are pretty screwed if they dont obey, so we drove the cars in and unlocked one car at each time, telling them to get out that this was a robbery, and if they failed to obey they would be punished, so we opened one car, and we told the guy to step out, which he did, then we told him to stop running around and he refused, so we knocked him down, robbed him, and broke his legs.

Then we told him to leave, and go then we went to the other car, where the passenger choose to get into the driving seat and try to drive us over and drive into the other vehicle, so he got shot, then we went back agian to kavala to get a new group of "trolls" and the funny part here was that one of them broke the NLR, which i believe is your friend, and then we drove back, to the shack, and repeated it, and yet agian when we had robbed the first guy, and proceeded to the second, the server restarted.

So before you call us trolls, what about be in the situation from the start, what about pull your head out of the hole, and try get out of your own little hating world, we've been on the server much longer than you have, and so far as i have met you ingame, i never experienced ANY kind of roleplay by you, so what about quit your bullshit before i will escalate this too much. Best regards - LoA Slacky
So you avoid all of the videos and jump straight to the fact that you were putting down spike strips? But no, you're wrong - I attended at the end of the event, when the entire convoy had passed and all police were dead or had continued to Athira (Hence the distinct lack of shots being fired on both videos posted). You're also wrong, it wasn't emigrates since I haven't used that name in-game for a few days now.

But ultimately, if all police had passed and the convoy had continued, why would you still lay down spike strips directly in front of me if not for the fact you're going to troll people and steal their toolkits to prevent them from driving anywhere?

That's funny, do you know the name of my friend? Which one do you think it was? According to them absolutely nothing was mentioned at all about a robbery and the moment you told him to get out of the vehicle and get on the ground, you shot him before he had time to react. You can escalate it all you want, I've got nothing to lose and the fact you've been on this server for longer than I have means absolutely nothing despite the fact that you're trolling for far longer than you should have.

But go on, comment on the other videos - I'm still trying to understand why one of you is saying "That's not us in Kavala, I only logged on for 2 minutes to talk to someone" and another one of you is saying "We didn't need to contact admin because there was so few of us, it wasn't an attack".. if you're going to lie your way out of something, at least converse properly and make up a didn't story to which both of you can back up.

The rules state, every 5-10 minutes "We perma-ban for VDM/RDM and trolling".

My head isn't in a hole son, my head is on my shoulders trying to play a game your lot do nothing but ruin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back