What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Legends of Altis (Rejected - Warning to LOA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
d3af63ca-81fe-4977-96d9-b044f12e3d3f.jpg

You can call it what you want, the videos are there. Did you hear any gun shots besides the few that LoA shot? Did you see any convoy? Either way, thanks for posting things that only prove you're a troll.

Omg how many times is there the word troll in this tread? Did you just learnd a new word or something?

You did RDM me but I wasn't to bothered I felt the love as you pulled the trigger. Yes I stole your quad but I returned it and then you went on how I am nothing now AG isn't here etc etc got a bit boring then you shot me. Well done I love you too sweet heart.

Just to correct you I'm not a troll I play the game but when I have that much money in the bank I do find it quite hard to entertain myself so I steal scruffs quad bikes.

PorkChop, however u not a AG anymore i still respect you normally but that day, you were trolling alot, the day after i saw you took it seriuos again and got happy we need more rebels :) !

LoA have caused a lot of grief for me the last few days of gaming. They seem to just troll which is boring really. They have shot at me for nothing...Spike stripped my car and then asked me to get out of my car or die but then instantly shoot me before I have a chance of doing anything. Yes they engaged RP, but not really...Saying get on the ground or die and then INSTANTLY shooting someone is just a loop hole in the RP process. I will be recording every meet I have with them from now on. They don't deserve to play a role playing game if they can't role play OR they just use small loop holes in the rules to just troll. Their future is bleak if they carry on with these actions. It's just a matter of time until they do it to the wrong person. I can't wait for the day! 

another hater and i always roll with them we give you guys like 15 mintues to get out and yeah when you decide to not communicate or drive off expect a fucking bullet with love from me 

As i said, one day you will do it to the wrong person. You can't even seem to have a mature discussion about a matter without sounding guilty. The way you communicate makes you seem like the type that would grief, troll and rule break. Try and act your age.

The roleplay here is poor, This looks like before version 4.0

LOA Cool was banned this evening and is under appeal and now we are close to version 5.0 our rules will be changing a little, as you can see we are clearing the report a player so should reports come in after this fresh release then action will be taken.

Its time to increase RP like never before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back