What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lockers for prisoners while serving time

Nimbruh

I’ve thought about this idea for a while.. especially since at the minute I’m serving a life sentence in RP.

I was thinking of maybe a separate room or location within the prison that prisoners could go to and store/take certain items from. This would mean they don’t have to drop items they may have while making their smoothies etc, as I know myself I have had to drop plenty of things in the past and forgot to pick them up again and end up losing them.

Each prisoner can access their own locker and also Gruppe6 has full access to each one’s locker Incase they may be hiding weapons/contraband they may plan on using agains the Gruppe6 guards in attempts to escape/ aid a prison escape or just plain use for their own good.

Just like in real-life prison, prisoners have hand crafted shanks, different items that they shouldn’t have and hide them in their personal places.

I really think the prison NEEDS A LOT of updating in time, it’s very plain but this is just one idea of a few that I have in mind for prison life for the ones sentenced to time in prison. 

If you have any ideas or thoughts around this feel free to mention or anything different comment what you think 😊

Also any people with Gruppe6 characters what do you think on this?

It could be argued that the Davie Jones lockers serve this purpose, but this makes much more sense to me than lockers G6 are not supposed to know about in RP, yet keep finding keys for and getting told about by inmates and LSPS (who most definitely shouldn't know these exist).

I 100% agree with you that the prison needs updating. Why does it have an ATM, but no vending machine(s)? Why is the gate to the orange field locked after every restart? Why is cleaning tables rewarded, but smoothie making isn't? Why do all the bins contain bags of cocain an unidentified white powder? Worst of all, who came up with pizza soup!?

It would be nice if prisoners could craft weak shanks 

Lets say you need 10 plastic sheet to craft a handmade shank it would allow possible prison break scenarios where G6 gets taken hostage etc. 

+1 big time

Would be cool to have 'hidden' style containers in the toilets of the cells or inside the matresses.

Yea as a g6 player and Police I can agree that the prison does need a lot of updating. This sounds like a good feature to start off with. I'm very appreciative of where the prison is upto but there is still room for other things.

Also things like activities. For people serving a lengthy sentence, who have to spend their whole session inside the prison…

there’s a pool table but you can’t use it, darts maybe? 

There’s also a basketball court but you can’t interact with it. I’m sure there other ideas for activities too that could be implemented.   

It could be argued that the Davie Jones lockers serve this purpose, but this makes much more sense to me than lockers G6 are not supposed to know about in RP, yet keep finding keys for and getting told about by inmates and LSPS (who most definitely shouldn't know these exist).

I 100% agree with you that the prison needs updating. Why does it have an ATM, but no vending machine(s)? Why is the gate to the orange field locked after every restart? Why is cleaning tables rewarded, but smoothie making isn't? Why do all the bins contain bags of cocain an unidentified white powder? Worst of all, who came up with pizza soup!?
Yeah, I know there are police who I have been searched a couple of times by police officer and have went to open up the container and take contraband from this I had stored. Only thing is with the container I don’t like is that something you are trying to hide from gruppe6/other prisoners, anyone can go in and take the things you try and hide.

I know what you mean, there’s an ATM but there’s nothing you can use money in the prison on. Yeah I know what you mean. And that PIZZA SOUP 🍕 Haha

It definitely needs some upgrading

I still want G6 dogs ! 🐕 

+1 big time

Would be cool to have 'hidden' style containers in the toilets of the cells or inside the 

I still want G6 dogs ! 🐕 
G6 need dogs 🐕 
+1 big time

Would be cool to have 'hidden' style containers in the toilets of the cells or inside the matresses.
I think like hiding spot like mattress or toilet etc would be good tbh. It would mean if someone is to hide… say a knife that they used to stab someone. 

They can hide it instead of a random box sitting in the middle of the floor in a prison cell 😂 📦 

+1 absolutely, would love to see more stuff to do for prisoners in prison. Right now theres almost nothing. We got so many buildings still locked. Add more cell blocks for different grade prisoners. Why do we have gang leaders sitting next to someone who forgot to pay overdue tickets?

As for prison shanks, the only issue I see with this is that everyone will have them, and prison will be a g6 stab fest. For the little time I've played as G6 last week, every time someone had a knife, someone got stabbed (looking at you robert!)

As for the pizza soup, sorry, I won't make them again 😞

+! Prison RP is very limited and dry at the moment and especially if you are serving a life sentence! Most people get sent to prison and then log off the server and wait for their prison sentence time is over, improvements are much needed. 

Also things like activities. For people serving a lengthy sentence, who have to spend their whole session inside the prison…

there’s a pool table but you can’t use it, darts maybe? 

There’s also a basketball court but you can’t interact with it. I’m sure there other ideas for activities too that could be implemented.   

Yeah, I know there are police who I have been searched a couple of times by police officer and have went to open up the container and take contraband from this I had stored. Only thing is with the container I don’t like is that something you are trying to hide from gruppe6/other prisoners, anyone can go in and take the things you try and hide.

I know what you mean, there’s an ATM but there’s nothing you can use money in the prison on. Yeah I know what you mean. And that PIZZA SOUP 🍕 Haha

It definitely needs some upgrading
+1 .. 100% agree that there should be some sort of activities for inmates to do, never fully understood why there is a little rec room of some sort with things nobody can use, Again with the basketball court.. nobody can use it... I get prison isn't meant to be fun for criminals after things they do, but I can also see why a lot just get bored and start fights because there is nothing for them to do.

As for the pizza soup.. At least we know who's been making people sick with it xD

+69 on this suggestion, prison life is a little boring especially with little to no activities to do other then attack G6 and break out, which a lot of prisoners can't be bothered to do anyway, prison needs a lot of work and i hope it gets some focus onto it, i'm sure devs and all the peeps are working on stuff already so i'm just excited to see what comes next :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is a bunch of ideas I was discussing with a couple of Gruppe6 officers in RP.. Some decent ideas which I think would work and could be brought to life in my opinion! It would make prison MUCH BETTER, a lot more RP. People would actually Roleplay alot more in prison instead of literally getting into prison and not properly serving their time, just logging off and logging back on when their prison time is OVER..

Having served nearly a whole year OOC in prison, I do see prison needs ALOT of changing, I have spent days just standing about, a bunch of time i'm just stood there by myself as there are no Gruppe6 or other prisoners around.

Run down of a few Ideas that were discussed in this video:

- Interactive pool table/dart board

- Outdoor gym

- Different areas of prison for high risk prisoners

- More cell blocks

- Community service for prisoners -  Grupope6 has access to give prisoners a vest and they can go out to an extended area where Gruppe6 supervises these prisoners and the prisoners' are shackled. Eg. Job - Prisoners get money for each piece of litter they pick up and reduced sentence eg. 1 month

- Gruppe6 Need to have a database for their own to be able to access charges, prison time. Add in notes on prisoners and photos so they know who they are. As Gruppe6 go around all the time asking eg. 'Who is Gareth?' Then there will be 2 people be like I am Gareth

- Each prisoner has their own cell, they can interact with things like bed side drawer, they have their own lock for their area. (Gruppe6 also has FULL ACCESS to these)

- A food stall where prisoners can go and spend their prison money

- Prisoners can only spend the money the earn while in prison and have no access to their bank account

- Interactive basketball court

- Sniffer dogs for Gruppe6 / kennels

There's plenty of more ideas, that's just a few that was talked about in the video above. I think I got most of them here in this list. In the video we discuss it alot more so if you're interested and want to make a change to PRISON LIFE watch/ input ideas! 🙂

+1 .. 100% agree that there should be some sort of activities for inmates to do, never fully understood why there is a little rec room of some sort with things nobody can use, Again with the basketball court.. nobody can use it... I get prison isn't meant to be fun for criminals after things they do, but I can also see why a lot just get bored and start fights because there is nothing for them to do.

As for the pizza soup.. At least we know who's been making people sick with it xD
Yeah prison needs BIG CHANGES!

I stay away from that pizza soup... I don't want a repeat of the first time I tried that 😂😂

Although I have next to no experience with prison these sound like brilliant ideas that would improve the experience for Gruppe 6 and prisoners.

I’ve thought about this idea for a while.. especially since at the minute I’m serving a life sentence in RP.

I was thinking of maybe a separate room or location within the prison that prisoners could go to and store/take certain items from. This would mean they don’t have to drop items they may have while making their smoothies etc, as I know myself I have had to drop plenty of things in the past and forgot to pick them up again and end up losing them.

Each prisoner can access their own locker and also Gruppe6 has full access to each one’s locker Incase they may be hiding weapons/contraband they may plan on using agains the Gruppe6 guards in attempts to escape/ aid a prison escape or just plain use for their own good.

Just like in real-life prison, prisoners have hand crafted shanks, different items that they shouldn’t have and hide them in their personal places.

I really think the prison NEEDS A LOT of updating in time, it’s very plain but this is just one idea of a few that I have in mind for prison life for the ones sentenced to time in prison. 

If you have any ideas or thoughts around this feel free to mention or anything different comment what you think 😊

Also any people with Gruppe6 characters what do you think on this?
i like the idea there should be more of a reason to stay in prison and roleplay an inmate than to just log off until your time is up or you have a appeal to go through a suggestion on top of this could be that inmates that have been sentenced to life have their own cell with their names on the side of the wall or G6 see it on their database to see how lives in what cell another thing for this suggestion is that they keep their storage in that cell and when G6 have a suspicion of illegal items within the prison they can do a shake up or if the inmate has been found to find something that prohibited in the prison their room is searched and themselves. this idea can have lots of other features added to it but this is just the gist but it dose need more of a reason to stay online and roleplay as its mundane to be in prison  

It would be nice if prisoners could craft weak shanks 

Lets say you need 10 plastic sheet to craft a handmade shank it would allow possible prison break scenarios where G6 gets taken hostage etc. 
if it was 10 plastic sheets every prisoner will have a shank within 20 min stabbing one another making it a massive pain i feel maybe 40-80 sheets to make a shank as that way its more of a challenge for you that way G6 wont be getting stabbed every 10 min

- Different areas of prison for high risk prisoners

- Community service for prisoners -  Grupope6 has access to give prisoners a vest and they can go out to an extended area where Gruppe6 supervises these prisoners and the prisoners' are shackled. Eg. Job - Prisoners get money for each piece of litter they pick up and reduced sentence eg. 1 month

- Each prisoner has their own cell, they can interact with things like bed side drawer, they have their own lock for their area. (Gruppe6 also has FULL ACCESS to these)

- A food stall where prisoners can go and spend their prison money

- Prisoners can only spend the money the earn while in prison and have no access to their bank account
Think having jobs like litter picking and buyable/craftable items would be key, having a NPC prisoner hidden somewhere in the prison that you can spend the money you earned to buy lockpicks, one time use shanks, phones or cheap drugs like meth that you can sell to the NPC prisoners on the yard. Then if when you leave prison your contraband is removed would give the prison its own economy and actually give players an incentive to serve the sentance in game.

Think having jobs like litter picking and buyable/craftable items would be key, having a NPC prisoner hidden somewhere in the prison that you can spend the money you earned to buy lockpicks, one time use shanks, phones or cheap drugs like meth that you can sell to the NPC prisoners on the yard. Then if when you leave prison your contraband is removed would give the prison its own economy and actually give players an incentive to serve the sentence in game.
Good ideas 🤔 Maybe lockpicks could gain you the access to certain areas that aren't used generally, which possibly could lead you to a store that you can steal items such as food/other types of contraband like shivs or small goodies like cigarettes/different luxuries that you don't normally get in prison. Just a small idea putting out there. As you can't do 'animations' in prison i think being able to get things like that would be an idea

Back