What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Los Santos Police Service | Public Feedback Thread

I have plenty of times 
Personally I would recommend that if you're told your application doesn't meet the minimum requirements with single word answers to do a bit more then single sentence answers/not change your answers at all.

Also find your character ID and look up what Miranda rights are and decide if they're relevant.

I would like to put forward a suggestion as I see a lot of cars running red lights and speeding and people on their phones. I’ve even seen people speed passed officers and run red lights and they don’t stop them. I just think to improve role play and help with the amount of vehicles dumped in the middle of the roads. Police should also stop people stealing local cars as this would also stop the amount of vehicles just dumped. I also think you should be fined if you don’t return a taxi as loads are getting dumped or people not calling for repairs as it’s annoying seeing them dumped everywhere 

I would like to put forward a suggestion as I see a lot of cars running red lights and speeding and people on their phones. I’ve even seen people speed passed officers and run red lights and they don’t stop them. I just think to improve role play and help with the amount of vehicles dumped in the middle of the roads. Police should also stop people stealing local cars as this would also stop the amount of vehicles just dumped. I also think you should be fined if you don’t return a taxi as loads are getting dumped or people not calling for repairs as it’s annoying seeing them dumped everywhere 
This just seems like a RP issue more than anything fella, there's in game routes to go down if you think some police aren't doing their jobs correctly

I think the police try their best too but quite often its people baiting or there's other bigger issues happening such as gangs having gun fights or robberies etc but im not trying to take away from your suggestion as its good 🙂

Back