What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Los Santos Royal Mail

Nazgul

Investor
Investor
Brief Summary: Civilian Job to deliver players/local made mail to player owned houses and business.

Detailed Suggestion:

the Royal mail should come to the city to give another legal job for civilians to take part in.

this would include going to post boxes and offices and collecting letters and parcels. to then take to the door number of the house the letter or parcel is addressed to and deliver it to the house.

the job would include 

• royal mail van
  • royal mail uniform
  • gps navigation to delivery address
  • royal mail depot

this suggestion will add the ability to write on paper so can add more to roleplay leave behind a note for someone to find and read, this can bring all sorts of new avenues to roleplay.

this will increase the limited amount of legal jobs to their is more diversity in jobs.

The Pros:

More legal jobs to do

adds new roleplay for delivering post and parcels

adds the ability to rob mail depo for any cash inside parcels or letters. giving G6 another facility to protect.

The Cons:

dev time to implement and code and design

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

no this adds to the server and doesn't change the meta

+1 Really like this idea and would be good to get some more legal jobs in the city. Potentially opens an opportunity in the future to post items to people if you have their information and this would provide players with something else to deliver.

There was a postman. He was a bit naughty tho and wasn't allowed to play for a bit. 😃

Good idea tho. Its something we were trying to do a while ago actively as a business but never got it off the ground properly. 

Would give some good RP for sure and would also benefit the old lazy folk 'myself' but maybe also like a courier service, or the classic *man with van* delivery service

+1

+1 this idea as well

Hopefully the postal service won't be as bad as Evri (Hermes because changing the name = better company) 😅

+1

I’ve done this in rp a few times as Abdula where he would deliver love honey packages and strange items to all the police and gang leads 🤣

love the idea but i suggested ages ago about having multiple jobs based on real UK companies and got shut down due to "copyright" so just prepare for that one. 

love the idea but i suggested ages ago about having multiple jobs based on real UK companies and got shut down due to "copyright" so just prepare for that one. 
Didn’t have to be Royal Mail crest a dumb name for a delivery service like there already is delivery vans in game with a company name and logo so just use than and make a job around it

Post op. Go postal.... assets already exist. The city council were all set to grant me this proposal in September 2020 until I had to stop playing for a bit due to RL issues. The reason it was easier to do was the assets already existed and they just needed to add a few bits which they thought was a good idea. Different staff however so things have changed likely. 

Royal Snail ☺️

Sounds a great idea, I would welcome more legal jobs.

Back