What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Louiz Hernandez, Punto Hernandez, Pablo Hernandez RDM (Rejected with warning to driver/gang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont mind not winning gun fights, believe it or not we don't try and get into gun fights and as long as there is RP then i'll die happily but again, not here for an argument. 

I'll guarentee you one thing...if this isn't RDM then i'll play EXACTLY like you guys did from now on. Fair?
I can tell you that a few of your fellow officers are already playing like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I agree with Marko, as I was driving my Hatchback an officer jumps to the middle of the road I hit him with my car as it ain't easy to stop at 70 - 100mph , and they just open fire in my car ending up killing !

you guys chased us for a good 10 minute. before this video you guys where chasing the ifrit we managed to ditch it and hop in the sports , you then rammed our car into a wall, shoots where fired, end of story.

why beeing so mad about it and report, if you guys would kill us we wouldnt report you guys because you fellas won the lil shootout.

why  report for every single thing that happens, i though this was a mature community.

in the vid you can cleary hear someone say: get out get ready to fight. instead of get out il try to talk with them

I've done 2 reports since March...I hardly report "every single thing that happens"

He said "Get ready to fight" and not "Get out and fight". There is a difference.

Clear RDM if you ask me. 

These guys have had chance after chance and are still playing like c**ts. Time they went and played COD. 

Instead of reviewing how they play or their RP, they just changed their gang name. Retards. Honestly. The server & community as a whole will be better off without them. 

Nice VDM by the cops there. Actually aimed and went at the Hatchback (Sport).
i  think it was just a little accident its not VDM from no one because the hatchback sport was going left right left right so yea just reckless driving.

since you were following them planning to arrest, RP had been established. Getting out of the car and firing during a chase isn't RDM. It's rather piss-poor RP though.

HOWEVER.... ramming vehicles should be considered attempted VDM. Since we all know how easy it is to explode during a collision. And I hate people who do that. But even so, in this video it does look like he simply lost control. 

If you both decamp with weapons drawn, I would expect both parties to open fire in that situation. It's a difficult situation, and I understand the frustration from the cops side. Wouldn't like to be an admin and make a ruling here....

We were following the ifritt....not the hatchbacks. We then stopped the pursuit and started to head out...we didn't have anything to suggest the hatchbacks were anything to do with the Iritt (could of been getting helis out for all we know) and we were subsequently shot after we collided with one. No ifritt in sight. Different people as far as we were aware.

It's pretty clear to me, random hatchbacks forced us off the road / crashed and opened fire. Not the ifritt we were referring too in sight at all. The key points here are RANDOM and DEATH. If it was the Ifritt i'd likely agree with you.

^^We had no reason to think the hatchbacks were involved with the ifrit from an RP perspective. If escape had of been your objective you could have quite easily upped and left as soon as you ditched the ifrit.

We were following the ifritt....not the hatchbacks. We then stopped the pursuit and started to head out...we didn't have anything to suggest the hatchbacks were anything to do with the Iritt (could of been getting helis out for all we know) and we were subsequently shot after we collided with one. No ifritt in sight. Different people as far as we were aware.

It's pretty clear to me, random hatchbacks forced us off the road / crashed and opened fire. Not the ifritt we were referring too in sight at all. The key points here are RANDOM and DEATH. If it was the Ifritt i'd likely agree with you.
Oh I see, then yeah that's pretty clear RDM imo. They probably were working with them. Or just saw cops and wanted to fire some rounds :/

No RP was ever involved in the shooting at all. Rebels shot first, at 2:14 of the first video you can see the muzzle of the silenced weapon poof out smoke meaning that they shot first.

In this situation, the rebels had a clear cut chance to vacate the area quickly without any casualties on either side, but instead they decided to harass and ultimately kill three officers because they hit their vehicle which is perfectly fine of them to do because it's past the three minute rule.

Not going to lie but this type of situation is why we need to work on our role play as a whole, jump out and shoot without speaking is not role-play.

Nice VDM by the cops there. Actually aimed and went at the Hatchback (Sport).
You can't expect to brake up infront of a car going 120km/h and not expect it to hit into you. the one in the sports hatchback was the one who were guilty to the "VDM"

Wilco - 

jLZz4Na.gif

Okay let me explain the situation,

The ifrit was bought at VIP and was willing to store it, then cops arrived amd started chasong the ifrit. Wereby the driver called for backup, thats when the hatchback sport arrived and followed the cop and ifrit. The hatchback was involved in the chase, from our POV the offroad just rammed us of the road, so we got out and we were fired upon so we shot back.

Okay let me explain the situation,

The ifrit was bought at VIP and was willing to store it, then cops arrived amd started chasong the ifrit. Wereby the driver called for backup, thats when the hatchback sport arrived and followed the cop and ifrit. The hatchback was involved in the chase, from our POV the offroad just rammed us of the road, so we got out and we were fired upon so we shot back.
tumblr_muionrcUQY1s3723lo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back