What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[LRG] Harry - Breaking General Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starsky

(Un)Retired Memester
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):  [LRG] Harry

Time & Date this happened: Saturday 16th November @ 8pm-10pm

Description of what happened: Me and Voltz hear an explosion happen on the North-Western side of Kavala, we figure out it's position and make our way to there, as we park up there are civilians crowding the vehicles, I tell one of them (named [LRG]JC) to stop picking up things off the floor, as I tell him that, he picks a second thing off the floor so I run to him and restrain him, [LRG] Harry is to my side and is listening in to what is happening to his friend. [LRG] JC places a spike strip and he doesn't drop it, which conveys me into telling Voltz to start recording, as we are dealing with him and we are preparing to take him into the vehicle Harry comes into the fold saying that he is JC's lawyer, I say fine and I place JC into the vehicle and repair it, once repaired I tell Harry to back away from the vehicle so that I can get into it, then I let the lawyer in and Voltz. We drive to the station to which I place JC next to the wall. His lawyer is nearby in tow. I explained why he was restrained and JC breaks role play for a second mentioning "direct chat"(it can happen to anyone, not really bothered about this, he also apologized).

Meanwhile, [LRG] Harry, his lawyer, begins to start doing press ups in the middle of the conversation stating that he was just getting in his morning workout, which I don't mind, he then does his lunges and then for some reason goes into the scared position. To which Voltz asks him to stop or he will be tazed because he's meant to be representing someone in a professional manner and he is not showing that.

At 7:30 in the video, DI Bob attempts roleplay by saying that he was knocked over by the lawyer, Bob dives to the floor. Bob shouts out about him being knocked over by the lawyer to which I taze and restrain the lawyer. At 7:50 to 8:15, Harry breaks General Role play rule 3D, by saying that "well we all know where this video is going" at least two times. We ignore it, and continue roleplay, carrying on the situation.

At 9:10, Harry calls Voltz' Helmet "gay". To which Voltz roleplays that off the books he is going to rubber bullet the man to the leg, to which he does. Once back up, he still insults Voltz' appearance and so I move him behind the building so that Voltz can go undisturbed, at this point, Harry threatens us officers by saying that we will be killed if we don't let them go (It is very vague and hard to hear, if you have super hearing you may hear it over Voltz' booming voice).

At this point I move Harry into the building with my superior officer, DI Bob. I take it seriously and roleplay that a threat has been made on our lives and so I move to the top floor so that I cannot be injured or killed in anyway, giving me a safe position to continue roleplay. Voltz sends [LRG] JC to prison at this point, Voltz then returns to us at the top floor of the Constabulary building.

I then decided that I'm going to do one of my famous full rectal examinations onto [LRG] Harry, to which I tell Voltz to get his Diving Suit on and the rubber gloves. While Voltz is heading downstairs, Harry can be heard still insulting Voltz. 

At 13:35, [LRG] Harry breaks General Rule 3E. He says that if nothing is done in the next five seconds he will "not comply anymore". Be aware that this is while role play is still being performed in terms of a rectal examination on his person. He counts down from 5, and then he stops talking altogether. He doesn't react to any of the role play we are performing at all.

He doesn't talk or react for the next five minutes.

At 18:30, just when I am preparing to send [LRG] Harry to jail he magically starts speaking again about the situation. He begins arguing his case that he never threatened an officer and that he never assaulted an officer. At 18:50 he states that we have "broke the rules", another clear violation of 3D. I ask him what rules have we broken. In which after a small pause he mentions "the rules of life..". I say that he is going to the mental hospital and that he is mental, S G T Mental. 

At this point I prepare to send him down, going through his rights and offering him food and water, he keeps arguing that he didn't do anything wrong and keeps saying "you've broken the law." He also calls us "crooked police officers". To which I mention that I get nothing out of this situation whatsoever and I send him to jail.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence):

Yeah I need to turn up my effects. But helicopters are too loud :(

LRG have not had a good relationship with the server.

Dont say that :p i resenlty joined the gang and even if some might be harsh that dont mean everyone is :) i like the lrg, they are abit hard but they do stuff very good from my point of wiev :) ive been on altis for a long time and they are trying very hard now to make the reputation better.

`* edit - 

Have only played with Mattz, wiiki, Dan, Taffy and grimreaper atm, nice guys :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Only yesterday I had to give a warning to an LRG member for jumping out of a vehicle while restrained by police, he later broke role play by using a voice changer.

Further that, I've just got home to find a n allied gang member complaining that he was RDM'd by an LRG member which I will be looking into shortly.

Despite the entire gang being blanket banned for piss poor role play, they don't seem to be improving.

I'v got some stuff to had on tohers LRG members if you want i can post it here or open new threads

In my defence, I meant to drop the spike strip but instead clicked use, hence why i said is it okay for me to drop it so you can pick it up?, I didn't mean to do it as i knew i was caught and going to jail, I did roleplay my part by adding a lawyer into the situation.

As for harry yeah the way he went around it isnt the best, however I will stand up for him and make one point, Police shouldn't be allowed to roleplay being punch/assaulted so they can send someone to jail,

Surely if they can, then i can  run up to a cop, Roleplay being punched then kill him in self defence?

Pretty much the same circumstances,

I see that yeah it was good to roleplay being punched as thats what its all about but then been punished for it? Maybe play the role abit more have some fun but tbh I cant see the punishing side to this, Like my point made above about if it was be pretending to be hit by cop, that doesnt allow me to shoot him for self defence even though ive roleplayed it.

Myself and grimreaper have spoken to all LRG members after this incident as there were issues admins made aware to us. I spoke to Vacatio and personally said if there is any problem with a LRG member let me know and will sort the issue out ASAP.

LRG do not want the reputation of bad gameplay and will happily discipline any members that do to cooperate and break rules or BAD RP.

Myself and Grimreaper will have further words later on with all members, And will be told any members that break rules, or dont RP will be instantly removed from the group with the evidence to back it.

Sorry for any Issues 

Jc

LRG Member taking into custidy:

"I didn't do anything wrong! Let me go!

*Glitches out of restrains*

"I am free now!"

*Runs away zigzagging*

Request locking, this will be a Yes vs No topic...

whole LRG rdmed and glitched and killed like 13 ppl in paros today,,, dont say we have a new loa team here...

I am in total agreement with the fact that my role play was atrocious. This would have been a perfect time for me to increase my role playing skills also. I was not playing how I should of played but I want you to know that although what I was portraying there was extremely terrible, it is not how I normally role play. I only acted in such a manor due to the fact that I was tased in the back at the police HQ for no crime what so ever; this led me to believe that you were in fact breaking the rules. Now, I now fully understand that I was not in fact allowed to proclaim that you were breaking the rules out load, as this is also breaking role play. Although it is no excuse for no role play, I did not want to continue with what was going on due to me being tasered and arrested for no reason, I was also seeing if I was able to contact anyone who knew if the situation that was going on was not breaking any rules, this is why at some points I would talk (assuming rules were not being broken) and some points I would not (assuming rules were being broken).

I do now fully understand what rules were broken and I really hope that we meet in game again sometime and I can show you that I can in fact role play and am not a player who goes around trying to break rules, but instead, I am a player that enjoys the server and 99.9% of the people who play on it and does not go around trying to break rules and ruin everyone's fun.

puppy and zinder can I please have ingame names please

*Was involved in major shootput with police*

*Has illegal firearm on his back*

"Was tazes fod no reason"

Dude, are you joking?

whats with the speech marks, I want the LRG player name so I can have words with them

i have talked to matz on the TS, seams you guys went in to a rdm party in paros, and you guys where @ the wrong place @ the wrong time.. i was rageing becuse i got rdm 2 times in a row 

ZAF , Exudous and a guy called Matt2 was the guys, that screwed around rdming all..

Issue revolved with Zinder, Lack of communication was the key.

Glad it was sorted :)

i have talked to matz on the TS, seams you guys went in to a rdm party in paros, and you guys where @ the wrong place @ the wrong time.. i was rageing becuse i got rdm 2 times in a row 

ZAF , Exudous and a guy called Matt2 was the guys, that screwed around rdming all..
was this just after the 4pm reset today? i got to the garage just before it started and turned shadowplay on to catch most if it if its wanted

thanks dentibus but that situation i talked about is another one so that is resolved and if i wanna talk more about it i need to start a new topic,

so dont bother they stole my cop car its alright and a part off the game :)

was this just after the 4pm reset today? i got to the garage just before it started and turned shadowplay on to catch most if it if its wanted

Issue revolved with Zinder, Lack of communication was the key.

Glad it was sorted :)
This is resolved between us, Due to other players making false accusations saying they been shot at by police and want LRG's help.

Turned out there was no gunfire, however I offered zinder compensation for the mistake but has refused and said due to the mistake lets just leave it everything is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back