What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

LRPS And Colonel Beret

I guess the person who's house it was has recently been on holiday to turkey. Perhaps its the same person bringing all the marshal clothes to altis.

​

I will take 2 lrps off your hands john

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm that they have robbed a house to gather the supplies
i understand that but they are still duped items no matter where they came from so they should be removed from the server and the person whos house it was should be spoken to

i understand that but they are still duped items no matter where they came from so they should be removed from the server and the person whos house it was should be spoken to
and what if that person also found them in a house? or if it was legit all bought. who knows?

We have and we are discussing it amongt staff and having a look into it. Nobody will hear anything about this except for the people involved .

and what if that person also found them in a house? or if it was legit all bought. who knows?
there 100% not legit lol only 3 people can buy them and we havent lost more than 5 between us , so the rest are crafted

its no secret these have been in my collection for a very long time the LRPS was a result of a Armed response member Going AWOL and the berets from house raiding Spree's (Certain banned members house's)

also i dont know why this is bringing a fuss ive told admins like 9 monthes ago about the contents lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back