What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

LS Airport Air garage bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slawek

Some Hobo
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
So i stored my havok yesterday at the LSIA air garage and when i try to pull it out now it's not shown there even tho according to car finderz it should be there.

weOzd8k.png

zotIu16.png

same thing happened to me, same issue. 

Had this happen once before about 15 months ago. The heli was stored in the wrong DB effectively was the response I got back and it got fixed at restart. I can provide screens if required also. 

Getting more and more people reporting this to me (2 more just today). If someone stores their aircraft at the main airport garage they will no longer be able to get it out. Tho i don't know much about FiveM coding i would guess that when the car garages were added next to the air garage (this is when it started happening) some variables got changed and now it's storing the aircraft in a garage which no longer is around. That's just a wild guess by me but hey, i hope you guys can fix this

Same issue for myself with this, Brought a sea sparrow and parked it at the air port (LSIA), Then got informed afterwards by the dealership that there was an issue with the parking here also

Getting more and more people reporting this to me (2 more just today). If someone stores their aircraft at the main airport garage they will no longer be able to get it out. Tho i don't know much about FiveM coding i would guess that when the car garages were added next to the air garage (this is when it started happening) some variables got changed and now it's storing the aircraft in a garage which no longer is around. That's just a wild guess by me but hey, i hope you guys can fix this
Thats how it was explained to me in JFS channel when I reported it. 

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back