What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Make fridge into house storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isak

Staff Team
Staff Team
Investor
Nothing much to say about it, but now that you can have separate storages in your house it would be nice to have the ability to have a working fridge.

Pros: Ability to store food separately in a fridge. More RP in peoples houses.

Cons: 🤷‍♂️

making the wardrobe/door that has no access to the room in the smaller houses usable also

it would be nice to have the ability to have a working fridge
Unless I'm missing something you could just put a storage item e.g a locker inside the fridge which would then be interactable?

Unless I'm missing something you could just put a storage item e.g a locker inside the fridge which would then be interactable?
sadly not, if the placed item is not visable you can not access it. Been like it a while now as I use to have a safe hidden in my wall.

I know people that have storages hidden in different parts of their house so it's definitely possible
Oh, that's odd as I have nothing but issues trying to place items hidden. E.G in walls, in the fridge, in the window?

my place literally looks like I have seen safe robbing 😄 

I know people that have storages hidden in different parts of their house so it's definitely possible
Tbf, I have also had issues trying to "hide stuff" in a sense. Not only was putting a wardrobe object inside the building wardrobe hard because it would not let me access it, but I have also tried putting some storage objects indented mostly within the wall so that it looked built it but it would stop me from being able to access it. I think the interaction ability can be a bit finicky with these types of things, but that's just from my own personal experience.

+1

Implemented - Pre-placed fridges have been removed and you can place your own fridge which acts as a storage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back