What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Make it so you can report car stolen from phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Time and time again peoples car gets stolen, and police are either too "busy" or cant be arsed dealing with you and its a real shitter because they run you up thousands in tickets and then police scrap your vehicle because you don't pay them or refuse to take them off 

-1 Why try and avoid Roleplaying with the Police? Seems lazy and discourages Civ to cop RP.

-1 Why try and avoid Roleplaying with the Police? Seems lazy and discourages Civ to cop RP.
I dont try avoid roleplaying with Police at all, I actually quite enjoy it but alot of the officers want the chases etc, it literally just happened about 5 mins ago talking to a couple officers about my cars he sees a baldie do some stupid shit and said sorry gotta go and that was it. 

this will just result in gangs mass reporting there cars stolen before pushing another gang turf. -1 

You can report cars stolen via the phone by using it to contact police?

Whenever I have sent a dispatch saying

Report stolen car: black tornado / plate: AB01 ABC

It sometimes takes a few mins but I'll allways get a call back asking for more details

It could also be easily abused with players just reporting stolen cars of people they have a issue with, yea it could be more RP but imagine if every time you drive out you get stopped for having a stolen car you'd just get annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back