What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Make it so you can show pictures in the same way you can show trading cards to other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErnieW

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Brief Summary:
Make it so you can show pictures in the same way you can show trading cards to other players.

Detailed Suggestion:
Currently to show someone a picture that you took you have to pass them the physical picture whereas trading cards can be shown without having to pass them the item. I propose photos should be the same as trading cards and should be able to be shown to other players in the same way.

The Pros: 
QoL

The Cons:
None

Does this suggestion change balance on the server?: No

+1

I got a "new camera" and been going around taking pictures for people, sadly no one can show the pictures off just self view, would be great to show them also

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes no sense why it shouldn’t be a thing, such a simple change that can make so much more interesting content RP wise, where showing an actual picture could be in use, rather than how it is now where you just use an airdrop or a simple text.

+1

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a scenario yesterday when this would've been useful so I'll have a look into it 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back